+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help Needed! Desperately

Help Needed! Desperately

I loved a girl in school (crush) and i was planning to make a move after my exams. Now I dont know who bloody idiot got to know this and he told this to her. Now, her friend has sort of enemyship with me and she flattered her into not liking me. And now she knows i like her, and therefore avoids me. I am soooo screwed up.

My looks is damn childish but I am intellectually mature. I am quite sure she would have said a 'Yes' if she knew the loving mind beneath this not-good-looking body well enough.
    I am that kind of a guy who finds a girl for the keeps and takes an awful lot of time to get in love iwth the perfect one. So finding another is just like saying, 'Now forget girls and engage in all this after completing graduation, that is after at least 6-7 years.'

So is THERE A WAY OUT? ANY SOLUTION TO THIS ISSUE? Please do help.

Sounds like there's quite a plot by conspirators to keep you from revealing your true feelings to this girl. "he told this to her" & "she flattered her into not liking me".

And now she knows i like her, and therefore avoids me.
    Why do you suppose she would do that?
    Pain is what the world does to you, suffering is what you do to yourself. Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.