+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help Needed! Desperately

Help Needed! Desperately

I loved a girl in school (crush) and i was planning to make a move after my exams. Now I dont know who bloody idiot got to know this and he told this to her. Now, her friend has sort of enemyship with me and she flattered her into not liking me. And now she knows i like her, and therefore avoids me. I am soooo screwed up.

My looks is damn childish but I am intellectually mature. I am quite sure she would have said a 'Yes' if she knew the loving mind beneath this not-good-looking body well enough.
    I am that kind of a guy who finds a girl for the keeps and takes an awful lot of time to get in love iwth the perfect one. So finding another is just like saying, 'Now forget girls and engage in all this after completing graduation, that is after at least 6-7 years.'

So is THERE A WAY OUT? ANY SOLUTION TO THIS ISSUE? Please do help

How old r u?

I'm 15. I'm in Class 10, and from next session I will be opting for Physics-Chemistry-Maths stream known for the stress it provides to the students. (Next three years will provide no opportunities). Then I will have to do engineering from a PRESTIGIOUS institute, where again chances of falling in love is negligible. Leaves me this half year, and the rest of my life after 7-8 years or so..

If this girl is so early persuaded away from being fond of you, then she's not the right girl for you. True friends and those who make good partners will hold strong to their belief in you.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Thanks. It'd gave me a new perspective to think. She just judged the book by its cover. I am now trying to move on. Thanks again.