+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A Man With Fetishes Turning Me Off!

A Man With Fetishes Turning Me Off!

I started dating this guy a couple weeks ago, getting to know him and see if there's a future for us.

Unfortunately, all he does is talk about his fetishes... He loves women's feet and has all these perverted thoughts about feet (especially mine), and then he goes on about how I have to wear certain panties and heels (I don't even own a pair of skanky heels because I have bad feet lol).
    When I tell him I'm not crazy about those ideas he has sexually, he said I "killed it" for him. He even wanted me to answer my door to him in my underwear, which I would never do because I have neighbors all over my block who can see me come to my door!

In the midst of all this, we don't really have regular conversation about anything of substance. He's ALL about sexual fantasies and being sexual and hasn't planned a day for us to go for a walk or do something COUPLE like.

He then said I'm "not on his level" and that I'm confused with what I want in a relationship. I told him I want someone who I can marry and settle down with and have a family with...Someone who is JUST sexual all the time, I can't see a future with!!!
    How can I tell him he's crazy and I don't want to see him any more?? Maybe some other woman wants that but I need someone more wholesome. He threatened me that I'll be alone the rest of my life....who the hell says things like this???
    Any input on this crazy guy?

I don't know that he sounds crazy exactly, but he is coming on strong for someone you've only been dating a couple weeks. Not everyone is bashful about their fantasies/fetishes and that's fine if it works for all involved...clearly this does not work for you. I've had women I've never met and women I've only been on a single date with tell me about numerous sexual fantasies...clearly trying to gauge my reaction/interest level. That's how you get to know prospective partners. I was happy I made them feel comfortable enough to share their intimate thoughts...even when I didn't see myself taking part.

You can tell this guy you're not interested and it's not going to work out without getting into all the details. Just tell him you don't feel you're a match and it's not going to work out...which certainly sounds accurate. If he persists then block him from contacting you further.
    Pain is what the world does to you, suffering is what you do to yourself. Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Tell him he is right that you are not on the same level as he is; but that you are not confused about what you want from a relationship. Tell him you don't see this going anywhere and it's not what you want, and it's best if you both move on to find partners who you are on the same page with.

He isn't it for you, not your kind of guy so don't waste time trying to be something you aren't for a guy I get off your post you aren't that into and find peculiar. Cut your losses here.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Ew a foot fetish guy, why can't he just be obsessed with boobs like most other guys, or asses. If you don't like it, tell him stop pushing and if he won't say buhbyes.