+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you fear ( rational or irrational) ?

What do you have a PHD in, dontaskme? Derailing conversation? Cause that's all you seem to be good at doing.

Quote Originally Posted by melancholia View Post
    What do you have a PHD in, dontaskme? Derailing conversation? Cause that's all you seem to be good at doing.
    Ah, but I do make a living out of reading, not googling. Google (for articles anyway, to help support claim) are for lazy people.

Let me start another slow clap for you....

Let me start another slow clap for you....
    Cool!

Clap, isn't that an std? I don't have it, do you?

- - - Updated - - -

And I see you deleted part of your post, are you embarrassed about googling?

No, I'm not embarrassed about googling, there is a lot of great information out there on the internet. It's a great source to find corroborating evidence to support one's opinion. I'm embarrassed about repeatedly being pulled back into this idiotic conversation. It's too easy for my buttons to get pushed in situations like these. Instead of carrying out an intelligent conversation, you just want to derail it at every possible avenue because you aren't intelligent enough to have a proper discussion. If you don't have the capacity to lead an intelligent conversation, then I'm going to bough out. Since I tried to before and you keep going at me, it's clear you don't have anything better to do. I'm not going to respond to your comments or posts from now on. This thread, along with the other one, has been ruined because we can't get our own opinions and bias out of the way.

No, I'm not embarrassed about googling, there is a lot of great information out there on the internet. It's a great source to find corroborating evidence to support one's opinion. I'm embarrassed about repeatedly being pulled back into this idiotic conversation. It's too easy for my buttons to get pushed in situations like these. Instead of carrying out an intelligent conversation, you just want to derail it at every possible avenue because you aren't intelligent enough to have a proper discussion. If you don't have the capacity to lead an intelligent conversation, then I'm going to bough out. Since I tried to before and you keep going at me, itt's clear you don't have anything better to do. I'm not going to respond to your comments or posts from now on. This thread, along with the other one, has been ruined because we can't get our own opinions and bias out of the way.
    The issue is you don't filter what you read on the Internet and yes, your comment about "a higher chance of getting shot by a cop than getting killed by a terrorist" was indeed idiotic. Just because it was posted on an obviously anti-cop website or Washington post doesn't make it credible. If they said Tylenol is the best headache medicine, you'd probably believe them since you are gullible to believe and embarrassingly enough to post it on a forum, what you read without regard on credibility.

And for you to say that demeaning comment to those who serve and protect and risk their lives everyday, makes you look more of a fool!

The other poster's fear of terrorism is real and you minimize it by telling her that cops are probably more dangerous (if that was not a moronic comment!)

Just wish that when a terrorist comes your way shooting at you, the cops are not around to save you cause clearly, you are not worth risking their lives for!

Clearly you are a troll designed to kill me via your own idiocy. You continually prove how stupid you are and every single thing you say on these boards further proves that you are a moron. I wish I could block you from this website so I don't have to read more of your lunacy.

Enjoy taking the fun out of Internet forums for everyone, dontaskme, because that is literally the only thin you are decent at. You are a sponge, sucking the fun and positivity out of everyone and everything around you.

Clearly you are a troll designed to kill me via your own idiocy. You continually prove how stupid you are and every single thing you say on these boards further proves that you are a moron. I wish I could block you from this website so I don't have to read more of your lunacy.

Enjoy taking the fun out of Internet forums for everyone, dontaskme, because that is literally the only thin you are decent at. You are a sponge, sucking the fun and positivity out of everyone and everything around you.
    I thought you said you aren't gonna bother with me? What's the matter? Did I touch a nerve? Why don't you go watch a reality show or read gossip magazines or something since scientific literature are too much for you to process.

You should list every scientific journal and piece of literature you've ever read, just so we can cower and cry because of how smart you think you are. Maybe then we can finally get a sense of what the f*ck you're talking about.

You should list every scientific journal and piece of literature you've ever read, just so we can cower and cry because of how smart you think you are. Maybe then we can finally get a sense of what the f*ck you're talking about.
    Lol, don't fret because I'm smarter than you

Please don't argue ladies. But thanks for posting on my thread.

I don't understand what you meant melancholia do you mean in general in the world, or particularly in my country of France? I don't think I would ever fear that in my country or in most other countries I would travel to.

Quote Originally Posted by topazlight View Post
    Please don't argue ladies. But thanks for posting on my thread.

I don't understand what you meant melancholia do you mean in general in the world, or particularly in my country of France? I don't think I would ever fear that in my country or in most other countries I would travel to.
    If you are referring to my comment about there being a higher chance of getting shot by a cop than being killed by a terrorist, I am talking about statistics in the USA.

Yes. I was talking about the post you quoted me, it showed in my notifications. Okay, I see. That is too bad if that happens in The United States or anywhere else for that matter.

Currently fearing the regular Christmas time nasty cold bug that someone in my family always hands out yearly.
    Just once I'd like to enjoy Christmas without a box of tissue on my lap and coughing.

Losing him out of my life and never talking to each other again in 2016. The thought of never again scares me and hurts me.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast