+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you fear ( rational or irrational) ?

I fear never having children. Also on that idea losing a child if I am lucky enough to have one.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

^ A lot of my gf's don't want children & I always wonder but what if ~ will they suddenly change their mind & then want to have that child?

I fear not making my parents proud of me.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

To me, there's always been a difference between FEAR and just something you DREAD. For example, in the past, I never would have said I FEAR never finding true love. I did, however, dread it. There's a subtle difference. At least for me there is. I can't quite put my finger on an explanation, but there's a difference. I guess the best I can do is to say something you dread is something you REALLY REALLY don't want to happen with every fiber of your being.... but you wouldn't necessarily go so far as to say you FEAR it, per se.

There's really not a lot, if anything, I fear. These days, there's becoming even less and less I dread, though, as well. The big one was being alone forever.... but since that seems to be inevitable, I've actually begun to start to accept it. Maybe I dread that I'm loosing too much of my humanity. I don't know. Honestly, even that has felt welcome and necessary these days.

....Jesus! Why did I have to make this take such a dark turn? LOL!

Umm.... I dread not having a cat in my life. LOL!

Fear that good people and posters like the above ones and ...many more.... won't ever be able to log back on here ever again!

Hey! I take offense to that. I'm neither good nor people. LOL! Yeah, this site was in a weird limbo for DAYS. For me, at least. I was beginning to think it would never come back.

I fear my own feelings. I don't want any real emotional ones, I don't want to feel sadness, cry really none of it. I also think I might need medications for depression and I fear going on those and it taking who I am and throwing it away so nothing about me will be who I was.

^ [MENTION=81349]topazlight[/MENTION] I find this time of year causes that kind of feelings in a lot of us, hope it works itself out for you before the new year and you can enjoy a happy 2017 with family and friends.

I fear my dog dying not sure why I started fearing this lately because they are still young.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Always fear never being able to move past, move on, just drop whomever out of the mind as not important to my mental well being. Also that good people don't get good things, they get hurt.

Spiders, Frogs!, angry people

I fear when someone goes away for whatever reason, their own or not by choice they don't know if you truely cared and loved them or not. The fear is I do not let it be known properly to others, it is always left unsaid and just assumed.

Oh looks like me again in here but I fear getting sick or really ill before I ever turn 30. Even as a child I would worry about things like that.

Recently my bf is driving across country to help move his best friend and I fear they will have a bad accident and be hurt... Worry is driving me insane thinking about it. I can't go because can't get any more time away.

That my anger towards a particular person will never go away. Hurts me.

^ let that anger motivate you ~ do great things just to say to that person f uck you!
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

It sort of sinks me, breathe123, whenever I have any negativity towards another. They don't care if I do or do not feel negative towards them. Type to care about self more than about others outside of self.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast