+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you fear ( rational or irrational) ?

Spiders! Completely rational...

Having to move ever again. So much work involved, and also sleazy movers.

Fear your thread will get locked if I don't give it a post RiGhT now :]

I sort of fear having a sleazy cab driver & take you home & note where you live.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

I lived very fearful for a period of time due to a Stalker but he now has a pin on him thanks to him so I no longer fear stalkers ha!!
    Life is a blank canvas, lets throw paint all over it

I fear sex, fear that I will cum too fast.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    I fear sex, fear that I will cum too fast.

But you have never experienced it? And is this why you are still a virgin or are you waiting for the right women? Don't they say think of your granny to hold it back hahaha

Personally if this was the case with the guy I see (if it happens again!) it wouldn't bother me it's not all about penetration as long as you both get something out of it you'll both be happy

Ps I hardly ever orgasm though penetration (can't believe I'm telling you this!) and sometimes never do have a o but that doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it lots ha it's give and take ;p

I actually dated well only saw him twice but he had back surgery and couldn't control it and did the deed in his pants while we kissed! But that didn't even put me off him he was just so messed up because of that bless him.
    Last edited by WiltedRose; 06-07-17 at 04:32 PM.

Well this is not the main reason I never tried it but generaly I want something nice and sweet. Want sex to meaningful with someone I love and who loves me back. Met few girls but it felt like basic instinct and all the nice feeling was gone, it was really like just taking care of urges besides I wasnt turned on enough. Something holds me back cause i can think cleary and I can stop when it dont even feels right to stop. I have never heard from girls I like you or I love you despite that I been telling this to them few times and really felt like it. Maybe Im making too big deal out of it but really I want a girl with who we have more in common than just intimacy. So far havent met a girl like that, they all have dumped me despite that I never gave up on attempting to create a relationship. Relationships is my real passion, thats why Im still here on this forum after all these years.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Well this is not the main reason I never tried it but generaly I want something nice and sweet. Want sex to meaningful with someone I love and who loves me back. Met few girls but it felt like basic instinct and all the nice feeling was gone, it was really like just taking care of urges besides I wasnt turned on enough. Something holds me back cause i can think cleary and I can stop when it dont even feels right to stop. I have never heard from girls I like you or I love you despite that I been telling this to them few times and really felt like it. Maybe Im making too big deal out of it but really I want a girl with who we have more in common than just intimacy. So far havent met a girl like that, they all have dumped me despite that I never gave up on attempting to create a relationship. Relationships is my real passion, thats why Im still here on this forum after all these years.

Well I would say please don't worry about it if you meet a woman who wants you for you it shouldn't be an issue but you really don't know if this is ever going be an issues be a issue right now anyway so you could be worried about nothing

I fear my sister losing her baby, miscarriage could be a real issue. I know she thinks about it and is why it carries over to me but we have to keep her healthy and the baby healthy inside her and she has to take it slower and work less now.

why i always see this rabbit hahaha

Lately I fear: Being alone because I just don't trust people anymore.

^ that i can understand. people be sketchy as **** around here lately - as in my city not specifically meaning my friends and family.

i fear a trouble making situation is going to occur because my sister is a busy body.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Losing my sense of touch. I can't imagine how torturous it would be to feel emotionally excited, but not able to feel my heart race or the changes in my breathing.
    Psychoanalytical Psychotherapist: Online and In Office Psychotherapy Sessions.

Bumping this one up because that leftover spam messes up last posted on the thread.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

The weather will be horrible this winter off how the summer was this year. I really cannot stand bad blistery cold winters here.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast