+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: What do you fear ( rational or irrational) ?

Constant sadness.

[MENTION=85495]CantMoveOn[/MENTION]

Sorry, you fear that. It is a side effect of a major loss, I dealt with it in my life too

Spiders. Any kind. Any size!! Freak me out!!

Quote Originally Posted by Amy_loh View Post
    Spiders. Any kind. Any size!! Freak me out!!
    Thought this was so funny.

I suffer from MDD and the meds I take make me gain weight. My fear is that I will just get fatter and fatter

Not funny lhaha

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GLYC View Post
    Thought this was so funny.
    Not funny haha

I fear any and all bugs going into my hair, laying eggs :[ spiders, fleas, lice you name it. So creeps me out.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

So this fear of mine lasted for about a year when I was really young but would like to share. I had a Teddy Ruxpin when I was a few years old, and I loved him to death. I took him everywhere I went. Then Child's play came out and I saw it in the theaters. I wasn't scared as I watched it in the theater, or next few days after I went home. However, as the movie kept playing in head, I started to be fearful of Teddy. I would start stashing him away in the closet or the basement. I stilled loved him, so I didn't have the heart to throw him out. After a few months, I got over the fear. Then CP 2 came out and I went to see that movie. After watching it, I made sure Teddy wasn't in the basement(because one of the scenes was in the basement, and our stairwell was hollow like the movie. I didn't want my family to walk down the stairs and hooked by Teddy......lol) Anyway I still have Teddy to this day. Great memories.

When I lay in bed, I don't let my hand or my foot hang over. I feel like something under the bed is going to grab me.

Speaking of the feet handing thing. My parents told me a story about a couple laying in bed. One night the wife thought the husband was playing footsie with her so she didn't bat an eye. The next night, it happened again and it annoyed her a little. The next day she asked her husband about it. The husband said he had nothing to do with it. That evening, the wife was reading a newspaper and also poked a hole through the paper to try to catch her husband in the act. As she was dozing off, something tickled her feet again but her husband was sound asleep. What she saw gave her a heart attack......

My parents left it up to me to imagine what it was...What do you guys think?

^^^^^^^^^ WTF??????????????????????

That's creepy. Was it a mouse?

No idea. My parents left it up to my imagination. I always imagined a severed hand like Thing from Addam's family.

I fear if somebody doesn't kick that Kiwi asshole's behind soon, he'll infect the rest of the Internet with his carry on. Fortunately, Wikipedia personnel kindly have emailed me to assist in my report to his ISP, and soon, the New Zealand police. The dude's a tool (he likes to use stupid names like Limpy, 25e and Escapement).

Bump..........................................
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

I fear this Slurpie idiot finding my real address and causing me even more harassment and grief. I'm afraid I gave away too many details in my stories of being detained by the pigs that he might be able to track me down. This loser needs to bugger off and get a life.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast