+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: What do you fear ( rational or irrational) ?

Wow man. So you afraid of mice. Ussualy girls are afraid of them. I once scared one guy a lot with a mouse. He was begging so I put that bucked with mouse away.

Im afraid of spiders. As a kid I wasnt afraid of them. But when I got like 3 years old, there was giant spider in a room walking on a floor. It was in size of my two palms. My sis took it and put it behind my shirt. I remember sitting on a loo and pressing shirt against my belly so that spider wont fall out. Since then Im afraid of spiders.

Snakes too, afraid of them. But they can be poisonous too so that makes sense.

Actually afraid of rats too but only when seeing them without expecting. Not afraid from white home rats. Just prefer females, since males have giant balls, like bigger than their brains.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Mice can have diseases as well. True, its not really a masculine fear lol. But, I'm not like a guy that screams, gets on top of a chair, and tells a woman to get after it. I lived in a mouse infested apartment a while ago and had no problem taking them out of traps. However, I wouldn't grab a random living house mouse with my hand.

But, fear is irrational. Is a mouse or snake going to hurt me? Not likely, but my body still tenses up.

The giant ball comment hahaha.

Also, i should add heights.
    It's not completely the height, its that whenever I'm looking off a high object I imagine myself falling. ALWAYS. Or someone coming up behind me, and scooping me over the railing.

However, I love rides with high heights, it makes it a lot funner actually to have a height fear and ride them in my opinion.

I tried to kill a mouse outside trying to get inside once. More determined to not let it inside over being scared of it.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Lots of spiders around in my place lately, ugh! Fearing one will crawl into my hair or nose or mouth or ears while sleeping
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

*Shivers* haha

Lately been fearing to get into a car accident after my dad recently had one.

I sometimes fear food poisoning off eating at a new restaurant that opens around my area. Makes me hesitant in trying new establishments because I have contracted food poisoning twice before after going to a new place friends or family wanted to try.

Quote Originally Posted by lovebroken View Post
    Lots of spiders around in my place lately, ugh! Fearing one will crawl into my hair or nose or mouth or ears while sleeping
    Ahh yes, [MENTION=77017]lovebroken[/MENTION] 's nose, such a cozy place to sleep the night away in as a spider. Haha

8. The Following User Says Thank You to GLYC For This Useful Post:

LoL. I still worry about that, had one crawl over my hand two days ago and I freaked out.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lovebroken For This Useful Post:

I "fear" that this will definitely be my last year on forums. I'm bored of them now. The Resident Evil forums online now are D-E-A-D, for various reasons.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to My Coffee Cup For This Useful Post:

giving you a bump here, topaz or it will lock. not really fearing anything other than still being sick come monday.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Exeter19 For This Useful Post:

Thank you, Exeter.

I fear this evening will be a long and boring one, as I am going to a play that I do not want to see or sit through.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to topazlight For This Useful Post:

I fear every time I hear someone starting up their lawn mower I am going to have itchy watery eyes and soon be hived in allergic hives...almost break an ankle on my mad dash to take an allergy pill...hahaha

18. The Following User Says Thank You to dollhouse For This Useful Post:

spiders

spiders really creep me out. naming the spider ralph doesn't really help either.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to mford67 For This Useful Post:

choking to death in public since witnessing someone almost do that at a pizzeria this weekend. scary shit.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Exeter19 For This Useful Post:

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789