+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 'Tips for RSK to get laid' Thread

try this, just go up to some girl and say, Hey baby ya wanna do it? or Hey groovy chic ya wanna get down with it?

P.S. RK don't choose any of those two options unless your into getting slapped!

Quote Originally Posted by chelsee
    try this, just go up to some girl and say, Hey baby ya wanna do it? or Hey groovy chic ya wanna get down with it?

P.S. RK don't choose any of those two options unless your into getting slapped!
    What are the odds of a girl actually finding that funny. Like what if I just walked up to some girl and said, "I eat pussy like a god. " What are the odds she would find it funny as opposed to finding the need to slap me?

If you said that to me and Iwas by myself gxejt, I would be scared of you. If I was with a group of girls, I would definitely laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    If you said that to me and Iwas by myself gxejt, I would be scared of you. If I was with a group of girls, I would definitely laugh.
    Okay, then I'll keep in mind just to say it to a group of girls rather than just one. Maybe I'll leave the bar with 10 handprints on my face instead of one then too.

well i know alot of guys that don't really care if they get slapped. but ghexjt if you said something like that to me i think i would call the cops!

there also always a risk of getting arrested for sexual harrassment.

after reading all of this RSK is gonna be scared shitless!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chelsee
    after reading all of this RSK is gonna be scared shitless!!!
    Yea he'll be like..."I think staying a virgin doesn't sound too bad anymore"..hehe
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Quote Originally Posted by gHEXjt
    Okay, then I'll keep in mind just to say it to a group of girls rather than just one. Maybe I'll leave the bar with 10 handprints on my face instead of one then too.
    hehehe

Either that, or maybe handprints on your @ss when they all want to check it out. (I doubt it, but you never know!)
    :-D

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    hehehe

Either that, or maybe handprints on your @ss when they all want to check it out. (I doubt it, but you never know!)
    :-D
    Actually, its funny you say that. Back in high school I used to get spanked on the ass by random girls on a daily basis when I was bending over putting stuff in my locker. I used to think it was weird, but now I look back and realize it was pretty cool. Too bad that doesn't happen anymore.

I would say shh is close to my approach. Try have some alcoholic drink that you like first. Start with one at home if you can. Alcohol really helps in those cases but control it, don't let it drink you.

Actually I should start by telling you to CHILL. If you are stressed and 'want it now' it's most likely you will fail. It helps if you go at the bar with a friend.

Now about the way to approach it depends, there're all kind of girls out there. From those that you offer a drink to get familiar first to those more staight like the god of eating pussy mentioned before.

I say drink a bit and try in YOUR way, that you feel comfy, to seduce (!!) some girl that you think she maybe looking for some fun. Hope I helped a bit, after all maybe you should bear some failures because as people use to say "a good male-hunter is made out of rejections".

If you can dance you are half way there.

Even if you cant dance, get out on the floor and jump around a bit. Most girls who get picked up at the club will be on the dance floor rubbing themselves on the blokes.

If they find you attractive, they will stay for a few minutes (maybe a song or two), otherwise they will laugh and walk away. If she does dance with you, ask her if she'll have a drink with you.

Sometimes they will say maybe later, so try again later. Girls like to be chased (not in a stalker kind of way though) so quite often they will leave you hanging, thinking they arent interested, but if you leave her alone for a bit, and come back, she'll know you are chasing her.

Mick
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by mini696
    If you can dance you are half way there.

Even if you cant dance, get out on the floor and jump around a bit. Most girls who get picked up at the club will be on the dance floor rubbing themselves on the blokes.
    Yes it's true. We girls know a guy who moves well on the dance floor moves well in the bedroom too....

So yeah, pick a really drunk one that looks sort of touchy feely on the dance floor. You know the type....the ones that are letting strange guys grind with them, grab their ass, and lick their face. Then like shh said, tell them you have more booze at home. Then take the party home. Woooo!
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer
    Yes it's true. We girls know a guy who moves well on the dance floor moves well in the bedroom too....

So yeah, pick a really drunk one that looks sort of touchy feely on the dance floor. You know the type....the ones that are letting strange guys grind with them, grab their ass, and lick their face. Then like shh said, tell them you have more booze at home. Then take the party home. Woooo!
    this actually works RSK , my bro is a pro at it . (he litterally gets a different girl every week, but not like this tho , he has game .)

[QUOTE=bluesummer]Yes it's true. We girls know a guy who moves well on the dance floor moves well in the bedroom too....

QUOTE]

also , this is bullshit , i dont dance that well (very bad in MY point of view) and all the girls iv been with say i great in the bedroom , not one complaint in that department.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    also , this is bullshit , i dont dance that well (very bad in MY point of view) and all the girls iv been with say i great in the bedroom , not one complaint in that department.
    I'm just saying, it sends a message to women that a man that moves his body well while dancing, must move his body well in other situations too.

It doesn't mean that guys that can't dance suck in bed. Mind you, my ex can't dance and he sucked in bed - big time. My current bf however, gets five stars on both counts.

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast