+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 'Tips for RSK to get laid' Thread

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer
    I'm just saying, it sends a message to women that a man that moves his body well while dancing, must move his body well in other situations too.

It doesn't mean that guys that can't dance suck in bed. Mind you, my ex can't dance and he sucked in bed - big time. My current bf however, gets five stars on both counts.

so i betcha ya meet him in a club , grinding yourself on his meat ...just kidding, so thats why so many broads go out with blokes in clubs , thats why i dont date girls from clubs usually.i find that most are just sluts . but i woulnt mind gettin one of em once in a while

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Actually, no. I figured someone would assume this at some point. I don't usually go to clubs, but on one of our dates, he took me out, and when I saw him dance it made me weak in the knees. He's just a hot dancer.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer
    Actually, no. I figured someone would assume this at some point. I don't usually go to clubs, but on one of our dates, he took me out, and when I saw him dance it made me weak in the knees. He's just a hot dancer.
    thats why he took you dancing , because he knew he could dance well . a male that doesnt know how to dance properly will avoid any kind of club no matter what or almost . i dont dance usually (maybe like 3 times per year) , but since i broke up with my gf , iv been down to go dancing and apparently im not THAT bad (i always thought i was) , so now dancing is becoming something more natural to me and before i needed at least a couple of drinks before i hit the dance floor .

ps : rsk , broads DO like dancing , even the good kind of broads . so just bust a move .

Its all about confidence. Be confident, dont appear desperate.

Little kids hook up over msn - "will you be my re-bound girl, im looking for a rebound girl" works way too well. When I was younger I got 5 or 6 girls (and a couple of guys) over msn. all for one nighters, some for round two, three four and eight.

but you sound desperate, maybe you should stick with mrs palmer for a while?

RSK...Go and meet up with OV...After you're in his new ride, just go downtown and be cool. The girls will come to you. Just dont' run away..hahah
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

you could also go to work as a male stripper. you will make lots of money plus get lots of action. it's a double bonus! you will make enough money to buy a car way better than OV. yea, and then you won't have to go anywhere with him. you can get chic"s all on your own.

lilwing89 Guest
    heres some tips for you

#1 stop worrying about getting laid, it looks desperate and scares women away.

#2 build some confidence

Go to the club. Some practic shows that every fifth women give positive replay when you propose sex as the first question. And now you can wonder how many women out there weant to have sex too but they don't confess it. Most of the women who go to the clubs, are looking for one-night relationship, just sex.
    Don't expect anything.

well, even if you can't dance, just dance really close to the girl. if she's horny, she might just rub you in some more..

drink alot..

bring lots of condoms..

of course, i've never tried getting laid at bars and clubs, so i don't know what advice to give..
    "Ogres are like onions."

watch how animals do it. theirs no love there, they just mate.

Quote Originally Posted by RSK
    Please help me.

I've had no experience, so I might need some help from the beginning.
    Just ask Carpflounder. He is a master at having sex with women. Many women. I would not be surprised if he has participated in orgies.

rsk---just walk up to a woman and say, "i'm filthy rich." and she'll immediately **** you.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    rsk---just walk up to a woman and say, "i'm filthy rich." and she'll immediately **** you.

HAHAHHAAAa good one

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    But...I want the woman to love me for who I am, not because of what I am.
    -Prince Akeem (Coming to America)

I guess I'm rich, but NOT smooth.

I'd rather be smooth, and NOT rich.

I need to get laid.

you can be rich and smooth.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast