+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Tips for RSK to get laid' Thread

'Tips for RSK to get laid' Thread

Please help me.

I wanna get laid. I want that 'feeling'. So, how do I do it? Most of you know me by now, but this time I'm for real. I'm not saving myself.

How do I find a girl that is 'down' for some one night action? No strings attached.

How do I approach/talk to this girl? Where do I find her? Is it 'hard' to find a girl and get laid? How much 'work' does it require? How easy/difficult is it? I am a quiet/shy individual, what do I do? <--these are just some of the questions buzzing in my mind right now.

By the way, I DON'T want to pay for it either! lol

I've had no experience, so I might need some help from the beginning.

PLEASE LF --> Help Me Get Laid!

Thanks Everybody!

are you that far away from michigan? i could tell you a few places.

I dont know, I've never tried. But If I were too, I'd go to a bar around midnight. The bars close here around 2am. That gives you 2 hours to find a girl, get on her good side, and take her home. From what I hear, most people in the bar at 2am are looking for action. But then again, these aren't the real winners at the bar.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Quote Originally Posted by chelsee
    are you that far away from michigan? i could tell you a few places.
    yeah, i'm far from michigan, but what kind of places do you have in mind?

like a club <--is that where people find other people to get laid?
    a bar <--what about here

I'm sooo clueless...

if you pick up a girl from a club you better make sure you wear a full body condom, you might catch something

That desperate RSK? I wouldn't recommend clubs at all...Bars are a bit better.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    I dont know, I've never tried. But If I were too, I'd go to a bar around midnight. The bars close here around 2am. That gives you 2 hours to find a girl, get on her good side, and take her home. From what I hear, most people in the bar at 2am are looking for action. But then again, these aren't the real winners at the bar.
    thanks TAVS!

but what do i do once i'm there, at 2 am?

i'm the kind of guy that would go in, and look around, and you'll see me with a 'speech bubble' --> "Duh!?"

I JUST WANT TO GET LAID - A ONE NIGHTER!

I am at point A

Point A = Virgin

I want to get to point B

Point B = Not a Virgin

So, How do I go, from A -> B ?

that's my question.

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u
    That desperate RSK? I wouldn't recommend clubs at all...Bars are a bit better.
    Okay, great! So we got clubs out of the way, and we are now concentrating on Bars...

So, I'm there, at 2 AM.........

.........what next?

btw, thanks aspi4u!

Tone Guest
    LOL RK you are so funny!!

Dude I wouldn't make this big a deal about it... instead I'd concentrate on finding a nice girl to have a relationship with and make your first time very special!

Tell her you have more alcohol at home...

yea, shouldn't your first time be special? do guys care about it being special or is it just girls that care?

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Tell her you have more alcohol at home...
    lol...that's a good one.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Quote Originally Posted by chelsee
    yea, shouldn't your first time be special? do guys care about it being special or is it just girls that care?
    I care, I waited until I was 20 and even put the girl off for a while until I honestly felt love for her.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

I still care although i can't say that i do as before.

Quote Originally Posted by RSK
    Okay, great! So we got clubs out of the way, and we are now concentrating on Bars...

So, I'm there, at 2 AM.........

.........what next?

btw, thanks aspi4u!
    You just find someone and talk to them, unless they find you first. And maybe they'll want some action too. Here at school the bars close at 4am, and the good broads don't even start coming around until 1 or 1:30am.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast