+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Can I change her mind?

Can I change her mind?

Hi everyone!

I know this girl for about 5 months, we started hanging out, going for lunch, dinners, movies, road trips, night clubs etc. I didn't really show her any interest for a long time and would tell her that I don't like anyone! But, then, one night I texted her that I am deeply in love with her, but she replied back saying she doesn't feel the same way! Well, things didn't change as such after that night and we still keep hanging out!

Do you think she really believed that I like her and I meant what I said in the message? Should I have told her face to face? Do you think I make another move?

if you want something.. i suggest you go for it.. make another move... you can change her mind..

Quote Originally Posted by Falleninlove View Post
    Hi everyone!

I know this girl for about 5 months, we started hanging out, going for lunch, dinners, movies, road trips, night clubs etc. I didn't really show her any interest for a long time and would tell her that I don't like anyone! But, then, one night I texted her that I am deeply in love with her, but she replied back saying she doesn't feel the same way! Well, things didn't change as such after that night and we still keep hanging out!

Do you think she really believed that I like her and I meant what I said in the message? Should I have told her face to face? Do you think I make another move?
    I think she believed you when you said you liked her. I also believe she was honest when she said she doesn't see you as more than a friend. I don't think you should make another move on her at this point, because she's already told you how she feels. She clearly wants to maintain a certain level of friendship with you, but you need to respect her boundaries. If you cannot respect that, and you think it will be too hard to stay friends with her, then you should bough out of that friendship now. It's not fair to either of you, if you harbor feelings for her but try and be her friend. It is unfair to you, and to her, if you carry on with a friendship when you have ulterior motives. I suggest you move on and find another person to date. Someone who wants the same things as you do.