+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Trying To Try New Things In The Bedroom!

Trying To Try New Things In The Bedroom!

Hello all!

As of late, my sex life with my girlfriend has been pretty solid, except I cannot fully tell if she is "satisfied" or not. I have tried basic sex positions, such as doggystyle, missionary, her-on-top, and she seems to enjoy all of them, though doggystyle tends to really get her going, it seems. But even with her openness to trying new positions, something still doesn't seem right on her end. Though I have not really pushed the issue, anal seems to be out of the picture, even though when I rarely touch her anal area, she doesn't stop me, so maybe she enjoys it but she's just too embarrassed to admit it? I am not really too sure about that.

Every time I ask her how it was, she always says it was great, but the weird part is, she tends to "reach her limit" rather quickly and she will ask me if I am ready to "cum" once her moment happens, as if she doesn't want to continue, now that she has already had her "moment" When this happen, I feel that I have no choice but to fulfill her wish and finish off as well.

Maybe I am not doing enough and boring her in the bed? Or maybe she is just selfish and doesn't care for my sexual needs once she's gotten hers? I am confused her, please advise!

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by JHova1378 View Post
    Hello all!

As of late, my sex life with my girlfriend has been pretty solid, except I cannot fully tell if she is "satisfied" or not. I have tried basic sex positions, such as doggystyle, missionary, her-on-top, and she seems to enjoy all of them, though doggystyle tends to really get her going, it seems. But even with her openness to trying new positions, something still doesn't seem right on her end. Though I have not really pushed the issue, anal seems to be out of the picture, even though when I rarely touch her anal area, she doesn't stop me, so maybe she enjoys it but she's just too embarrassed to admit it? I am not really too sure about that.
    Doggy-style is wildly popular for women, because it allows a man to hit her g-spot while providing access to her cl*t area. Just because she seems to enjoy some anal play, doesn't mean she would be into anal penetration. If she seems open with her sexuality, why not just ask her if she would like to try it? Then you'll know.

Every time I ask her how it was, she always says it was great, but the weird part is, she tends to "reach her limit" rather quickly and she will ask me if I am ready to "cum" once her moment happens, as if she doesn't want to continue, now that she has already had her "moment" When this happen, I feel that I have no choice but to fulfill her wish and finish off as well.
    This could be one of two things: a) she is lying and doesn't know how to tell you that you aren't giving her an orgasm and she's scared to hurt your feelings. Or b) she cums quickly and easily and she asks you if you're ready to cum when she's reached "her limit" because she prefers when you cum at the same time. Does she seem satisfied after you have sex? Or does she seem indifferent or frustrated at all? Gauging her reaction and mood after sex might help you decipher whether she is actually satisfied in bed or not.

Maybe I am not doing enough and boring her in the bed? Or maybe she is just selfish and doesn't care for my sexual needs once she's gotten hers? I am confused her, please advise!
    How long have you been together/sleeping together? It sounds like you are doing a lot and from what you've described here, it doesn't sound boring to me. However, I am lost when you say you are left feeling sexually unsatisfied. Is that because you are questioning whether or not she is reaching orgasm, or because you are not enjoying sex with her? I think it could be very helpful if you started talking to her about this. Ask her what she likes and doesn't like, what she wants to do to you, or have you do to her. Even talking about sex can easily put people in the mood, and you shouldn't be afraid to have an open conversation about it. In fact, I firmly believe that if you aren't comfortable talking about sex, then you shouldn't be having it. Just ask her! Maybe not in the middle of a session, but when you're both feeling relaxed and you are able to have a nice, easy, open conversation.

Good luck with your sex-capades!
    Last edited by melancholia; 30-09-15 at 08:30 AM. Reason: missing info

Thank you for your advice!

I just have a bad feeling that maybe her ex-man was bigger than me and probably satisfied her more. I know they say it's not the size but how you work it that matters, but I don't really believe that 100%.

I have been thinking about buying a toy or two for her to maybe introduce into our sex lives, but I also don't want to scare her and make her think differently about me.