That's great, treehugger. As I said in one of your other threads, I sincerely hope that is true. I honestly hope that you two have patched things up and that your relationship is great from now on into the future.

The thing is, from the sound of it, this has been a common occurrence in your relationship. Long periods of fighting all the time followed by making up and a period of peace.... only for the fighting to eventually start up again. Don't get me wrong. I am not saying that automatically means you should break up, nor am I automatically saying the fights are always going to eventually start up again.

I am just saying, don't allow yourself to be fooled if/when you've already been fooled before. What makes this time so different? Why are things so much better this time that the fights are likely to stop? Have you dealt with the true underlying issues at hand? REALLY dealt with them? If you were constantly fighting, something like that can't just be magically fixed with the wave of your wand. It takes time.

Honestly, maybe you truly feel that you two did and are continuing to work through things. If so, that is GREAT and good luck to you. I'm not saying all this to judge, or to imply that your relationship is bad, or to imply that you should break up. I can't know if your relationship is bad. I can't know if you should break up. I can only offer advice from my own personal opinion based on the details you share.

I may have my own opinion on the matter, but you have to do what makes you happy, and what you feel is right. If you two do work out, then that is awesome. All I am trying to do is to help you think. If this relationship truly isn't the right one for you, then you'd both be much better off ending it, and you both WILL eventually find the right person for you. That said, if the relationship IS right for you both, then great. Do the best you can and love and cherish each other. I can't know which is true of your situation, but I hope you sincerely can rather than to possibly be denying the truth of the matter one way or the other. Good luck to you, as always.