Have you ever had a best friend or a friend give you the wrong address of their house? I asked one of my friends who calls my their Best Friend, and she gives me her address, I put it into Google Maps and NOTHING pops up.

I tried to remember her current address and looked it up and then asked her if that was her address, she says no, but I snap a photo off Google and she right away says "Where did you get that photo?".

I remember where she lived and it was near a park/school and she lived in a certain style of a home, so I knew I got her place right. As it turns out she ended up giving me a FAKE yes fake address of her home in the first place. When I remembered her real address and confronted her about it, she tells me "Oh I was only kidding and joking around with you."

To her she found it funny and said it was all a joke. But to me, I didn't find it at all funny. If she didn't want me to come and visit or know of her address she could have easily told me "Don't stop by" or "Why do you want my address?" etc. But no she turns around and gives me a fake address and says she was playing a joke, and why couldn't I take a joke?

I am very upset with her and can't believe she would do something like this, and again she calls me her Best Friend and yet does this to me? I think that's messed up. Why do you think she did this? Have you ever had this happen to you by a family member or friend etc.