+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is he nervous around me?

Is he nervous around me?

Need advises please...My crush and I have always been getting alone very well. We work together. we chat a lot, make jokes all the time. In the last couple of weeks, I noticed that my crush started to stand in front of me when we were talking (he usually stood next to me before)... He made swallow motion every time when I standing very very close to him (like when I was showing him something on my cell, my long hair brushed his arm close) like his throat is dry or something and his face blushes a bit. He does not do this swallow thing if I stand a bit further away from him. He also laughs a bit when I touch him (like holding his hand up to check time or hugging him) and he didn't react like that before. He stared into my eye when we were talking, put arm around my shoulder sometimes, gave me long/tight hugs and punched my arm very gently. does it sound like he is nervous around me? Maybe he is into me as well, or he knows I am into him and that makes him uncomfortable? I m really confused...

About what? He likes you, but the reason why he hasn't asked you out is because of your poker face. Stop being so guarded and seduce the poor guy, by asking him if he has a GF, flirt, suggest going out after work, touch him back....god girl don't expect the guy to do all the damn work....throw him a bone.

Guys are not mind readers and don't understand subtle hints...they need you to be very obvious and forward.

So what are you doing so show your interest in him?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    So what are you doing so show your interest in him?
    Well...hugging him to say goodnight;grabbing his hand to check time on his watch; didn't pull back when he touching my arm/hugging me... I thought I was showing my interest obviously...

If he's that shy, you may have to fully take the lead.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    About what? He likes you, but the reason why he hasn't asked you out is because of your poker face. Stop being so guarded and seduce the poor guy, by asking him if he has a GF, flirt, suggest going out after work, touch him back....god girl don't expect the guy to do all the damn work....throw him a bone.

Guys are not mind readers and don't understand subtle hints...they need you to be very obvious and forward.
    Thank you,smackie. I did touch him back, hug him goodnight,etc. thought It was obvious...

Yeah it sounds like he's nervous around you. Think you should just ask him if he's seeing anyone. If no, then just ask him out. Not every guy in the world has the confidence to risk rejection.
    Pain is what the world does to you, suffering is what you do to yourself. Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonandtea View Post
    Thank you,smackie. I did touch him back, hug him goodnight,etc. thought It was obvious...
    That isn't enough, you need to be very forward and direct, like "why haven't you asked me out? I don't bite....unless you want me too *wink".