+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Did she friendzone me?

Did she friendzone me?

Hello guys/girls, I've been talking to my crush a lot lately and I have no idea if she likes me the same way I like her, I'd like to have some other people advice on this matter. I'm terrible with girls lol

So, she usually calls me by my name, she also calls me baby and love. She says she loves me and she really likes to hang out with me and lay on my arm, but 2 days ago she made a strange comparison, she said she loved me as much as X loved Y (movie characters), but X and Y were best friends. She still calls me baby and love, am I friendzoned or do I still have a chance?

By the way, we stopped talking for a long time but a few days ago she texted me saying she really missed me and it was all her fault and etc.

I wouldn't go off that comparison as you getting friend zoned, lots of long couple relationships begin as best friends. I don't call my male friends baby so...

Quote Originally Posted by megvoh View Post
    I wouldn't go off that comparison as you getting friend zoned, lots of long couple relationships begin as best friends. I don't call my male friends baby so...
    Thank you very much for your reply!
    She also said she only acts the way she does (being cute and stuff) when she's talking with me.
    I think I'll just tell her what I really feel about her once we go to the cinema. It will be really hard ahah

If you like someone more than just friends and the feelings keep building it is best to sit and tell them how you feel, but always do so knowing it could always be one sided but in this case it doesn't sound one sided.
    Good luck

Ask her on a date. The longer you spend being 'friends' with her, the more chance you've got as ending up 'just friends'
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.