+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Get the Hookup to Happen

Get the Hookup to Happen

Need advice. I want to be a certain drummer's groupie. I've sucked him off so far and he came. He has not been too interested in me since. What should I say to him to pique his interest again and **** me? If you were in his shoes, what would you like to hear? I'm up against a lot of competition.

Do these guys care what you think or have to say? Isn't more how big your tits are and how nice your ass is and how pretty you are? Look hot and throw yourself his way again is all you can do.

If your only objective is to be a sperm dumpster then don't talk. At the very least avoid using complete sentences that might repel the target. Focus instead on how best to display your wares.
    Pain is what the world does to you, suffering is what you do to yourself. Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

I'm up against a lot of competition.
    Believe me... this is NO competition.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Tip: he isn't going to f uck you or any of those groupies to avoid getting someone pregnant or catching the herps. He doesn't trust women, so you are wasting your hopes and dreams of getting his snake in between your legs.

The only one he is going to end up f ucking is his future model GF.

Thanks for the replies. He isn't currently on tour, so I interact with him by phone right now. He told me he would have hit it after a show a few months back, but I missed his green light and didn't wait to go home with him. Not sure why he doesn't seem as willing now. Maybe I need to wait him to start doing shows again. Would you all advise little text in messages and more along the lines of sending nudes to him?

You should NEVER send nudes to any boy/man/monkey ESPECIALLY some one you're not even in a relationship with.

You can end up all over the internet. Don't be stupid.

Here's something else you're being purposely obtuse about: He's not willing now because he doesn't care or need you. There are another 20 or so who are far too willing just like you everywhere he goes.

Go wash out your mouth with Listerine and start getting your self-esteem from things other then some stranger guy letting you blow him.

Its a sad commentary when chicks make themselves good for nothing but a skull fvck.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion