+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why was I rejected? I feel like I"m depressed

Why was I rejected? I feel like I"m depressed

There's this girl that I talk to a lot and we had lots in common, we talk about each others friends and families, and we have just about everything in common. We would have great conversations and all..One day this all change when she avoided me and all, so I though that she got tired of me not making a move. So I made one because I though that would fix it. I ask for her number and she said she has a boyfriend already, but she never mensioned him before. I'm like almost sure she made him up, something is wrong with her or with me. I need some advice, I'm feeling depress, I never in my life have I felt like this. Never. I don't even feel like eating.

I want to talk to her about it, to find out what's wrong. I don't want to just leave her, I realy realy like her. And I one point I though she did. She gave all the right signals and all. I Don't want to go to a deep depression.

You have to be strong buddie, this will happen many times relationships can mess you up, I think you should make a move, try to hold her hand or touch her when you talk to her you know touchy feely, this will tell you if she is into you or not, if she is great but if not don't worry plenty of fish in the sea. I hope it works out for you but don't get too depressed if it dosen't.