+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Romance

lilwing89 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluevetteracer
    You should teach other guys how to do this and charge for it...your good!!

EVERY MAN NEEDS TO READ THE FOLLOWING BOOK -

HOW TO SUCCEED WITH WOMEN
    believe it or not, but i just ordered it from amazon lol. if the mystery of men and women had been solved though, this site might not exist!

this is a great thread.

hows this one guys??
    she was ranting about her favorite song (hotel california by the eagles) like all summer..and when i went on my trip to ohio, i bought a spanish guitar and learned it just for her, then the day i got back i went over to her house in the afternoon(with my spanish guitar) and played it for her. when i was done i remember seeing this ear to ear grin on her face

she says im the best guitar player she's ever heard..and although i disagree, she thinks i'm some kind of musical genius. you know, i cant help but smile and say thankyou everytime she compliments me

so how romantic is that??

Tone Guest
    You done good, lilwing, you done good.

yep there are all kinds of different people out there, all kinds of prefrences, everybody has something.
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Quote Originally Posted by indigosoul
    ...Bizzare women you screw...
    The weirdest for me was a woman who whispered in my ear, "You can slap me around, if you want," while we were in the middle of what was an, otherwise, perfectly ordinary tumble. As I was trying to register this remark in my brain while the ardor between my legs deflated, she then said, "Oh, but that might disturb my neighbors." From that point forward until I left her place 20 minutes later, I kept an eye out for any sharp objects that might be in the vicinity of her well-manicured fingers. Just in case. Spooky. VERRRRY spooky.

At the other extreme, there's the one who lay there like a dead fish as I ****ed her and, when I raised my head up from gnawing on her nipple to see if she was still alive, she said, flatly and matter-of-factly, "Not very much fun, is it?" And, no. It wasn't.

Then there was the one who sucked on her own nipples while she ****ed; sometimes, clinching her breasts in both her hands and shoving her nipples up to her mouth to lip-smackingly suck and lick on both at once. That was interesting.

Oh! And let's not forget the bald-headed guy who, in my male-prostitute days of long ago, paid me to take craps on his glass-top coffee table while he lay underneath it dressed in a child's cowboy outfit (stetson, double-holster, cap guns and all), watching and masturbating. Now THAT was the epitome of bizarre.

(Er. Maybe I should explain that last one a little. When you run away from home at 14 and are living on the streets of Chicago, you don't get a lot of choices about how to survive.)
    Speak less. Say more.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123