+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is your MOST WILD sexual experience?

might sound common.. on a dark abandoned beach, here at the philippines. we did it right in the middle.. the best part about it was these fisherman walked right by.. it maybe weird, but i felt a rush.

:::I'm still not interested:::
    Speak less. Say more.

Not my most wild...but...recently...in the early morning hours while my man was laying there still sleeping looking all yummy...I carefully handcuffed one of his wrists to my bed...and as he started to stir...snapped the other cuff on the other wrist...what a turn on to have this powerful man at my mercy!!!! I kissed and licked him wherever I wanted and then I made him lick and suck my...um...can ya say tits here???...and then I sat on his face till me made me -um sooooo hard! It was amazing!...Like I said...not one one my wildest...but one of my favorites...can't wait to do it again...and more!

Not so much my wildest, but very tricky. My bf and I did it at the drive-ins, packed, with my kids asleep in the back seat. Definitely a rush with cars on every side of us and the possibility of one or more of the kids waking up.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Gilr
    Not my most wild...but...recently...in the early morning hours while my man was laying there still sleeping looking all yummy...I carefully handcuffed one of his wrists to my bed...and as he started to stir...snapped the other cuff on the other wrist...what a turn on to have this powerful man at my mercy!!!! I kissed and licked him wherever I wanted and then I made him lick and suck my...um...can ya say tits here???...and then I sat on his face till me made me -um sooooo hard! It was amazing!...Like I said...not one one my wildest...but one of my favorites...can't wait to do it again...and more!
    This one sounds pretty cool to me. I wish my ex would've done something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by smilingeyes
    My bf and I did it... with my kids asleep in the back seat.
    That's yucky.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    That's yucky.
    That's what shh! would make you believe. .
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

your kids are going to need therapy later.

I think I've only had sex in a public place once. The spa in my condos -- it was actually pretty much in the open too, but pretty late at night. The most memberable experience is once I busted a nut after eating like two or three ecstacies -- that's really hard to do, especially for me. In such circumstances I generally can't get off via self-inflication let alone protected sex. Felt like a cannon explosion.
    Last edited by kiss-o-matic; 29-09-05 at 02:24 PM.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think my Craziest adventure was near some railroad tracks. Like the ones that are on a bridge over water. yeah that was uncomfortable but the thrill was great! Just wondering if a train was going to come or if someone was going to see us speaking as though we were completely in the open.... I know it doesn't sound that exciting but but it really was.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

I had a threesome with my gf and her best friend. :: Such a pimp fingering two broads:: I liked getting my dick sucked and my balls licked at the same time to. But nothing beat the end when I came in both of their mouths.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    lol, yeah I think you just made every guy jealous!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud
    lol, yeah I think you just made every guy jealous!
    I can confirm this.

Quote Originally Posted by charliebrown32
    umm. i lived in some apartmens and had a thing for this married girl who was a leasing manager. i went to see her at the leasing office one day. well she locked the door and we ended up having sex on the managers desk. the best part about that was when i got evicted. i had to go in that same office and this manager was yelling at me and my roommates for our loud behavior and all i wanted to do is stand up and yell "oh yeah, well i had sex on your desk"
    Right on. Your a pimp! God, that would have been divine if you said that to her!

I am a regular attendee of female underpants parties - where ****/sex discussion ends up with my girlfriend pulling mine out and demonstrating to her 3-5 friends, and them loving it. Also refer to my first post.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast