So I recently started going to my old church again with my cousins and there's this guy there I'm confused about. First off, it's been practically 8 years since I've been there but his dad still recognized me and he loves me soooo much because I'm very attentive and involved in the church (I'm also the leader of a band in church). His dad always talks to me and awknowledges me in bible study (he's the youth sponsor) while his grandma gave me a huge hug and told me she's soo happy to see me again 1st time I saw her. I messaged him a couple weeks ago to ask if he wanted to play bass in my youth band and he was fine with it at first but he told me later he couldn't do it bc he can't play 2 weeks in a row. He would usually take hours to reply or maybe even days then again we barely talk in person bc I barely see him in church. Anyways today, he was in my youth class (and his dad was paying a lot of attention to me as usual) and he was sitting next to his dad. I always look at his dad when he talks just out of a respect, and I could see my crush glancing at me a lot from the corner of my eye at times. When he was joking with the other guys, I THINK I saw him glancing at me afterwards a couple times. The thing is, we were sitting in a circle and he was in front of me to the right and his dad was on his left so I don't know if he was glancing at his dad OR me.. Also his grandma saw me again yesterday and gave me a hug while she didn't give my cousin a hug who was right next to me.. is there a chance his family has talked about me before bc his dad and gma really like me? His dad talks about him a lot to me tho like when I was talking to his dad about colleges, his dad always mentions him in the Convo like oh he took the SAT too on Saturday, or he's applying to colleges early action too, etc. is there a chance he's interested? He never approaches me though even tho I'm sorta new, he just stares or hangs out with his friends (he has a lot of lady friends). What should I do?