+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is this crush or love

Is this crush or love

me and my bestfriend (girl) have been bestfriends for about 3 years and i have feelings for her. if she is sad I get sad, if shes happy im happy, if shes with another guy i get jelous. basicaly everything she does affect me in a good or bad way but im so confused right now. every night i think about her and the possilbe future we can have, most of the time it turns into intimate thougts like, me and her cuddling, kissing etc. this girl is different usually when i have q crush on someone i judge them by looks and sometimes i would think about havin sex with them. But this girl is different, instead of getting my you know what pumpin its my heart. so is this love or just a simple crush.

Quote Originally Posted by MysteryDude22 View Post
    me and my bestfriend (girl) have been bestfriends for about 3 years and i have feelings for her. if she is sad I get sad, if shes happy im happy, if shes with another guy i get jelous. basicaly everything she does affect me in a good or bad way but im so confused right now. every night i think about her and the possilbe future we can have, most of the time it turns into intimate thougts like, me and her cuddling, kissing etc. this girl is different usually when i have q crush on someone i judge them by looks and sometimes i would think about havin sex with them. But this girl is different, instead of getting my you know what pumpin its my heart. so is this love or just a simple crush.
    i think this is love