+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello

Oh, come on Lloyd! Be honest! (He likes the homosexual web sites.)

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Oh, come on Lloyd! Be honest! (He likes the homosexual web sites.)
    Fantastic!

Tone Guest
    I go to a couple paranormal boards ;o

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    so lloyd?? those other forums that you attend, are they considered men-only forums?? so that is the reason that you're homophobic.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    so lloyd?? those other forums that you attend, are they considered men-only forums?? so that is the reason that you're homophobic.

raverboy
    Alright; let me preface this by saying I'm in a really salty mood; that said...I am on the other forums b/c those are my primary interests-Steelers, BMW's, more specifically, my M coupe...which there were less than 300 sold in the US over 4 years.

My car is totalled and my Steelers lost tonight. I'm not homophobic, in fact last night I got together with a bunch of BMW owners (a club meet if you will, and one of my friends is gay in this said club) So if you're kidding, fine, if not go fvck yourself, b/c honstly, I read a couple posts by you in regard to my other posts tonight, and I think you're an @sshole. like I said, I'm in a salty mood, just be happy you're not 2 feet in front of me.

Tone Guest
    Dude that game sucked... I always want the Pats to lose and I like the Steelers too. But dude they had like 1 good play (the 85 yard busted coverage on Ward) and 1 good drive (4th quarter when they tied the game at 20) the whole game, then they **** up the final drive. When they were on the 4 after the interference call, I was like okay they better run and hope they don't punch it in on 1st down to take some time off the clock, cause that's way too much time for Brady to move down field, especially with how he's just torched the Steelers secondary in the 4th quarter... and they play-action pass for the TD on first down with like 1:24 left in the game... and what do you know, Brady rips apart the Steeler secondary to give one of the best kickers in NFL history to make an easy chipshot for the win.

It's okay Lloyd, both my teams lost close games too (Titans lost 31-27 to Rams and the 49ers lost 34-31 to the Cowboys after leading the entire game) The Chargers have really grown on me the last few years, I love LT and am hoping they can go to New Englad next week and pull off the upset...

I'm glad the Cowboys won I watched that game.

Tone Guest
    Noooo!!

Junsui nooooooooooooooooooo >;[

lol I have to cheer for my home team. I'm sorry

Tone Guest
    *sigh*

I'll let you get away with it this time... =/

Thank you so much

Tone Guest
    I actually don't mind the Cowboys in recent years... I like Parcells... but you know back in the early 90's, with Aikman, Smith, and Irving... they were tied with the Packers as my most hated team since the 49ers were my team... since most years it was either the Packers or the Cowboys knocking the Niners out of the playoffs =/

Yes, back in the 90's the 49ers and Cowboys were bigger rivals. I've always disliked the Eagles, but Dallas always made a big deal about how much Philadelphia hated us.

Tone Guest
    Junsui, will you marry me?

Good head on her shoulders, AND she's a football fan! What else could I ask for!

suuuuuure, my bf would definitely go for that

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast