+ Follow This Topic
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: What are you thankful for?

[MENTION=87545]Old Guy[/MENTION]

Is that strong? Or you can drink with just some ice?

Drinking coffee with soy coconut blend in it

- - - Updated - - -

PS. Forgot to add thankful that coffee keeps me awake and alert for my mornings.

I fell off the wagon, first time since 97, 3 swigs and I'm comfortably numb. I have a friend called AA on me, they showed up at the door,

I'm thankful for the beautiful weather lately.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

I'm thankful E3 is less than month away.

I want to add what I am grateful for:
    1) The love (in all dimensions, areas, shapes, moments)-the greatest feeling of all...
    2) The positive energy in my life (in me and in other people)
    3) The respect of others towards me
    4) The appreciation of others
    5) The trust in me
    6) The chances I had in my life (in different areas, mainly for career chances & opportunities)
    7) The amazing people I have met & worked for/with (my ex-boss, another boss who is current but about to leave the firm I am working for, so on). I wish everyne to have the same boss (the previous one I had)...
    8) Being who I am (quite smart, amazing personality, extremely modest in private life and great professional)
    9) The happiness I found in my current job for around 1 year- this was the happiest year of my life (Oct 2015-June 2016, another nice year June 2016 until May 2017)
    a) I felt love, security & protection -things that I never felt before. I felt joy and complete understanding. We were having fun, coming to work was like going to a party not like really working...
    b) Great team, particularly great boss (very funny, very enthousiastic about life and work), supporting you in all you may need
    c) The team-we were covering each other's back, we were helping each other, we knew we could trust the team.
    d) I felt my future secured, I felt abundance and I never worried about anything (I was almost never sick-always in good health), sometimes even if I did not feel very well (once may be in 2 years), I was working and I was "healed" there ... We had a lot of positive energy in the office.
    e) Legal Status of German Tariff Employee (with taxes and social security contirbutions paid for me)
    10) The most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen. They change the nuance depending on where you stay: far they seem a bit darker blue than they are, close they seem light blue.
    11) Everthing I learnt about life (sometimes lifetime experience teaches you more than the books).
    12) I love living in Germany (people are very positive and they do not peep their nose in other people's affairs)- this is the best place I have ever lived. Best!

There are perhaps a lot more to be thankful for, now I could come up with this list only.

I wish everyone happiness!

Best wishes.

My dog. Best friend
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Hello everyone,

I also had days for which I am happy that they are over. Allow me to share what I read in Louise Hay's book: "Usually people are hurt/upset because of misunderstanding. If you only take time to talk to someone in order to understand why they said/did something, you would realize that they did not want to harm/offend."

I always try to understand that we are human, we may make a mistake (unintentionally) someone may feel offended. Sometimes people have said something as a joke which offended me a little but I am always thinking of the general profile of this person. He/she is a good person in general and does not want to hurt anyone, therefore it was a mistake, I do not pay attention. I am always accepting people as good (positive) because that is also the person I am.

I am wishing everyone only wonderful people in your life. to make you smile and laugh!

Best wishes
    Last edited by anita88; 31-05-18 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CantMoveOn View Post
    I'm thankful for my landlord deciding NOT to hike the rent until next year. Not sure what caused his change of mind but we did say we'd move and as did two others if he hiked it again.

Interesting thing to be thankful for.

I add that every employee worldwide who is promoted for his/her skills & hard work at work must be grateful.

Thank you!

Best wishes

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by anita88 View Post
    Interesting thing to be thankful for.

I add that every employee worldwide who works with great people, must be grateful for this for as long as it lasts. Of course people can be grateful also for working with good & kind people too.

Thank you!

Best wishes

I am grateful for all the amazing people I met in my life (in the job now for example):
    -the smart people
    -the cool people
    -the brilliant people
    -the funny people
    -the wonderful people
    -the amazing people
    -the honest people
    -those who would not betray you, lie to you
    -those who would advise you and support you
    -those you see the beauty inside people
    -those who appreciate the intelligence and the talent

I am thankful for the amazing people I have ever met.

I want to meet more and more wonderful & amazing people.

Best wishes

p.s. I will be grateful if I have a promotion at work. Cross your fiingers for me (or if I am offered a higher position & perm. contract in Bavaria).
    Last edited by anita88; 02-06-18 at 02:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lovebroken View Post
    My dog. Best friend
    yes,,,,dog

Im thankful for finding book about how to stop being a MR. Nice guy. Life could change for better after that.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I am thankful for my parents, who taught me to dream and for my amazing life which I am living.

Music. It changes a bad or sad mood.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

For alcohol. In times of deep dark moments of reflections.

Im thankful for the patience today and for stopping thinking evil thoughts and instead of asking myself - What would Jesus do?
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Good healthcare.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast