+ Follow This Topic
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: What are you thankful for?

Sleep-ins and days off everything.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Miss being able to like posts ^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm thankful for a great and understanding boss.
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

I must like this thread and use it as my gratitude journal to look back on when feeling low.

Thankful for all the birds around my place that sing all day, little ones, big ones there are two having a sing off right now and two days ago a small chickadee I think landed on a post right beside me, wish I had something to feed it.
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

Pills for when I get my period so I don't double over in wretching painful cramps.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Car ride companies. Hate driving into the city traffic.
    ― Eckhart Tolle

My internet otherwise couldn't keep in touch with old friends and family aboard.

My new phone because I cracked my other one by dropping it.

my folks. no matter what adversity they also conquer and rise above with humor and kindness.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

The spammer is gone, all gone mostly back to normal and avatar feature Thank you owners.
    ― Eckhart Tolle

10. The Following User Says Thank You to CantMoveOn For This Useful Post:

Good friends. Sometimes better than our actual siblings.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lovebroken For This Useful Post:

Thankful it is Friday

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dollhouse For This Useful Post:

Some months ago, when my boyfriend broke up with me, I created a blog using using the hPage website builder and started blogging my feelings and everyday experiences to cope with my breakup. It has been my private online journal of sorts. For months I wrote there consistently and slowly, my entries started becoming less and less about him. And today, I suddenly remembered that website again and read all my entries there from February to September. I realized how different I was then compared to now. It suddenly made me thankful for the breakup. I think to myself, why would I ever want to be with a man who chose to break my heart and was so horrible to me post-breakup? How he was able to cause me all those feelings. I am glad that phase of my life is over now and I can move on. That blog serves now as reminder never to be with someone as horrible as him.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to tildens For This Useful Post:

Thankful for sugar, when feel miserable I will eat cookies, pie, icecream, anything sweet and feel better afterwards.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lovebroken For This Useful Post:

That is nice out today, sick of the snow and storms.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to mellyann For This Useful Post:

My electric blanket. Burrr!!!

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast