+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you thankful for?

Awesome! Good luck, melancholia!

I am thankful that there are enough people as nerdy as me in this world to make comic conventions/horror conventions/etc. a thing. I went to the Monster Mania Horror Convention this weekend and had a BLAST! It was my second time going to that particular convention, and my first time going in a costume.

i'm thankful for the search button to locate years old posts, posters and threads so i can look at one and compare posts from posters in a more recent one. and since the one from years ago i personally went and got the loveadmin to lock i will keep an eye on things and send him both threads and have him see if any of the posters involved in each are the same and pushing their own agenda and lock that thread and remove those multiple annoying accounts because this is so stupid i can't even.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

I think because this website has no active moderation what you get is people creating one, two, three accounts to back up their messed up POV's...sad that that is all these people have to do in these lives..I could only wish to be so bored haha

I noticed the " not real " issue accounts long ago too. Love advice & Ask a Male are the worse areas for them. I still think someone made up that asiangal one to make fun of that other girl doing similar posts over & over again.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

i am positive they are the same posters only on new accounts. what a fcked up thing to champion though.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

I am thankful that I received an invitation to interview for my DREAM JOB in September!
    "Caring is not an advantage."

Did you get your job? Hope so, especially if it was your dream job.

I'm thankful that I have myself a good man who respects what I think & feel ~ I didn't in the past & he is a real blessing in my life. <3
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

I'm thankful for my mum and dad and my siblings for helping us move on such short notice and my mum and dad taking us out for a huge Chinese feast after.
    xo to them all.

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

I am thankful for my resiliency, because I did not get my dream job. I am v disappointed, but I am going to focus on working hard in the mean time, and I plan to go back to school in February. I will keep my eyes open for job postings in the future, and hopefully I will be able to snag a position in the future. Winston Churchill has a quote that I am using as a manifesto to help me move past the disappointment and keep a positive perspective: "Success consists of the ability to go from failure to failure, without loss of enthusiasm."

I hope everyone is having a fantastic day today!
    "Caring is not an advantage."

Honestly, I'm thankful to be alive and be me. Took me a while to realize it, but, I realized I'm pretty great. I'm smart, I'm funny, I'm great to be around. I had people try to beat that out of me over the years, but I'm still happy I'm me.

Oh yeah, and I'm thankful for being woken up at 10 AM because a cat loudly meowed in my ear. Who needs alarm clocks? That sounded sarcastic, but I actually was happy to get up early, instead of like 1 PM.

Day off ~ OH hell Yeah! :-]
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

My little Hazel. Always cheers me up when down. Nothing like unconditional puppy love when you need it and you don't even have to ask for it.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Aw ^ Love the name.

My grumpy Claire has her moments

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

Knowing liars will always be that they will never change they take it to their graves.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

^ Hell yeah! Amen ~ Sister. Like cheaters they don't change.

Thankful for ~ Goodnight sleeps. Finally. Think all that jetlag helped.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast