+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you thankful for?

I wear generally the same clothes no matter the weather. LOL! Even in 100 degree weather, I tend to be in long black pants, long black shirts, and some kind of knit beanie.

Tea. Any kind of it, peppermint, herbals, regular, chai, white tea. Nothing relaxes me like a cup of tea.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

I am thankful for extra money to spend lavishly on myself and not just have to have a tight budget spent mostly on bills and transportation and never get anything pretty for myself.

I hear you on that, topaz. As somebody who has known what it is like being able to make ends meet (both from personal experience and from seeing my parents struggle over the years) I can truly appreciate those times when I'm NOT having that problem. I wouldn't change anything, though, because it gives you a special appreciation for money. These days, now that I have disposable income (which I realize I am lucky to have and that may not always be the case) I am able to treat myself here and there.... yet still not over-spend. I can have a little fun with my money, yet still pay all the bills and have some to save up.

So, I'll second that one.

i'm thankful that it's friday! and i get it the hell outta here for a week with friends and family.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

I had a nice weekend so far ~ Thankful for that and my guy wants a strawberry pie today since I said I'd try to bake so going start that very soon.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Comedy Specials on Netflix
    Psychoanalytical Psychotherapist: Online and In Office Psychotherapy Sessions.

[MENTION=85947]Shoukon[/MENTION] which ones are you liking, any suggestions?

getting out of the city again this weekend. that is my thankful for today.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Bill Burr specials
    Psychoanalytical Psychotherapist: Online and In Office Psychotherapy Sessions.

for everything in my life

for the love im in

I'm thankful that I didn't eat the exact meal two others I know ate because they both got food poisoning from it.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Good cell phone reception.

Thankful we are going to a hotel tonight until monday just to keep cool and use its pool with some friends who are having an engagement party at same hotel.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Quote Originally Posted by Peter SC View Post
    Says the fruitcake who signs up at forums like Biohaze specifically to annoy me because he has no life.
    I feel the need to point out, in case anybody else is confused, that Peter was NOT aiming this at breathe. Looks like we maybe had a pesky troll amongst us, but apparently they have now been dealt with and removed.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast