+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you thankful for?

[MENTION=71386]TheEvilJester[/MENTION] Peter was having a fan boy moment with this account which is now listed as N/A hahaha..... I told him how to add to block list but apparently he preferred shit talking with them more! Limpy went and looked at my page that is why I can grab his profile.
    http://www.loveforum.net/members/limpy.html

That is good news, Peter. They were following you around, thread to thread my last visit. The Loveadmin must have deleted those posts and accounts.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Thankful I have no work today... hence I am online at least until I go to lunch.

Trips away with good friends and people who love you and wish for your happiness.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

^ I love that too, lovebroken

Thankful for ... Fresher weather.

I just returned from a two week vacation to Portugal. My husband and I also visited Rome and Santiago, Spain. A bartender in Rome commented that I smiled a lot and how nice that was. I said what is there not to smile about. I'm in Rome with a man that loves me, I'm healthy and blessed.

It's so easy to take for granted that we are alive and can see the beauty of nature and smell the delicious foods.

Sugar in my coffee.

Thankful my mom & grandmother passed down some cooking skills to me when they had me in the kitchen helping & cooking with them from age 8 & up.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Little Hazel. She always cheers up mommy.

My boyfriend ~ Is the best when I feel sick, he'll cook, make me homemade soups ( what tastes so good) watch tv shows & movies with me that cheer me up to feel better even though I know he can't stand any of them hehe
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

D'aw so sweet ^^^

Babies.... friends and family who have them, about to have them...cheers up any group, and especially myself.

New sheets. So soft to touch & also got a big pink throw that is fleeced? on one side for the bed for this winter.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Right now i dont know

My mother in law cooks a wonderful turkey dinner for Thanksgiving every year.

For friends who became a family , for growing up , for finishing my army service , for meeting the most amazing girl I knew
    for everything!

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast