+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I have a crush and apparently he has a crush on me too... Maybe my bff misunderstood

I have a crush and apparently he has a crush on me too... Maybe my bff misunderstood

My bff that i have know for a couple of years gave me a number of a guy that has the same intrests as me (let's call him alex)... He is pratically a copy of my but a guy and on Halloween me and my bff and her friends went out around the town and after my bff and the guys left I was going to get a pizza with some other friends and my bff asked me if I was single and I replied yes and asked her why and she said coz Alex has a crush on me and she asked me if I like him too and I said yes he is cute and sweet coz my bff took a photo of all of us and I said that I didn't look good in it and he said you must be kidding... My friends said we would look good as a couple but I don't know what to do because I really like him but I don't think he knows that I have a crush on him but I don't want to ask him out coz my friend could be lying and maybe she misunderstood what he was saying... What should I do?

I also see someone long time ago the same as well. She is so similar(I'm a boy) and I really like her. It turns out she didn't really like me, so i kinda understand your feeling. I know you are maybe shocked of the feeling that he gives you , and maybe you can do now is testing him. You can do like small talks and if he is excited to talk to you and wanted to know you more, maybe it is a code that he is liking you. Texts are also okay, you can ask him for homework and you can improvise, if he is kinda interested so I believe in that point you would have the "confident" to ask him to go out. I mean in this case your probz is your confidential. Never go back down and sometimes it needs time to get him excited for you. GL