I'm single and in my mid-twenties. I've never had a girlfriend before and have been going to the strip club consistently for almost three years now. I go and I basically get attached to one dancer who becomes my "girlfriend" and like.. The center of my world and I know by now. These girls have no intention of seeing me outside of the club but it's my ONLY source of affection. Even the thought of going for the strip club helps me get through rough days and helps motivate me to go to work. I've tried five different dating websites to no avail.. I'm not bad looking, I'd even go as far as saying I'm handsome, I even have six pack abs! I feel like I deserve better than this poor excuse for a romance life though.

Just last night I went to the club after taking a break for a month. It was the last night of a rather uneventful vacation from work and I went just to get some human touch and to achieve some actual joy from my vacation. While I was there the thought occurred to me "this is the only way I can be happy, this is the happiest I've been in weeks".. But it's such an expensive indulgence even if I get a raise at work it will still be take up a huge amount of money.. As much as I love the place and the girls I can't help looking back and feeling like a shmuck for wasting so much money.