+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Return of the BEAST

Return of the BEAST

So the question here is if you loved someone soooo soooo much and they leave you to be with someone else and then they are free againg how do you take them back if sparks start flying? Well I suppose you would just forget about the past and move on, huh?

Well that is the thing won't that memory of them leaving you for another always be in your head?

Has anyone had experience with that, how was it delt with, I mean the person that you loved has now been with someone else so they are alittle different they have alittle more werid energy attach to them, now that is part of them, what do you guys think?

I dont know what I would do in that situation. I would be tempted to go back because I would think about how it used to be, but I know I would always be worrying that they were going to leave me again if they felt like something better came along. I just don't think I could get back into a relationship with them. You'll probably have to rebuild that trust and make sure that they are certain that being with you is what they want and also what you really want. I've always figured relationships end for a reason and being with them again would just cause that reason to come back up, of course this is all my opinion.

It depends on you and how you respond to this. If my ex dates a few guys over the next year, and then realizes how good we were together, I'd take her back. Well assuming I was single, etc etc. But the point is, I wouldnt hold that against us.

Well actually, if your dumped because of another guy, that might be different. Hmmmm
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Well she dumped my. The last conversation I had with her, I asked her "If she really wanted to be with this guy, she said yes" I said ok "Thank you for loveing me and the dance" and that was the end. So she chose that guy over me.

I think it would always be in your head. Especially if they left you, and then came back after the other person dumped them. It basically is telling you that you are their second choice, and I wouldn't take them back if that were the case. It's just like knowing, "She wanted someone else, but they didn't want her so she settled for me." And that's crap. Now, if they left the other person to come back, I don't know if I would take them back or not. It would really depend on how everything unfolded in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by gHEXjt
    I think it would always be in your head. Especially if they left you, and then came back after the other person dumped them. It basically is telling you that you are their second choice, and I wouldn't take them back if that were the case. It's just like knowing, "She wanted someone else, but they didn't want her so she settled for me." And that's crap. Now, if they left the other person to come back, I don't know if I would take them back or not. It would really depend on how everything unfolded in the first place.
    Yeah, you would just be their backup.

I know it would be tempting to go back esp. b/c if she broke it off w/this other person it would make u feel like she's choosing you over them.

But you should really make sure she knows what she wants. I don't no the circumstances around the break but usually when someone leaves for another person their quite certain they don't want/care if things continue with their first.
    she might have figured out the person she left u for isn't right for her but that doesn't mean that things will work out this time around, maybe she'll met someone else again and u already know she is capable of leaving and to some point was looking for something else when she was with you.

I know its really hard when u care about the person alot, but just be careful and don't rush into anything unless your completly satisfied that she wants to be with you.
    Last edited by *konstantine*; 24-09-05 at 03:10 AM.

Thank you Konstantine,
    Well she left me for the other guy I was an a** to her and didn't want to be with her then she found this other guy two weeks later and runs to him. I guess I made my own mess. Now no more blow jobs for me and lots of blow jobs for him. I get jelouse and want her back but it was too late she chose him. Well all he wants her for is a good lay, and bags her and sends her on her way for one year. Now I see this person again and we talk, PROBLEM ONE I start haveing feelings twords her PROBLEM TWO I don't know what the feelings are maybe I just want to get laid or maybe I just want to have what I coudln't have or maybe but probaly no the big "L" word

Hey Runtime

I don't no if you will still be checking this thread but I just read it today, our internet was disconnected for a while.

I know exactly what you mean. Although you hate this person for leaving when you see them again all these feelings come back. And whats worse its hard to determine which feels are geuine and which are feelings of jelousy. My advice to you is just stay away. I know its a hard task but in the end you'll save yourself alot of grief.

My ex left for someone else but i went back to him for a number of reasons, I felt I still loved him/and am not sure if I still do to this day, but more importantly I just wanted him to chose me over the girl he left, I liked that feeling.... in the end I ended up being screwed over worse then the first time, and for what?

Maybe when you saw her, you did feel like you loved her, maybe thats so hard to accept b/c it feels in a way your betraying yourself, how could you still love someone who has left you for someone else, that has hurt you, but maybe you just need to accept that its okay to still love them, maybe you need to recognize they were an important part of you life and u may always love them but none of this means you should still be with them. They hurt you, things will always be different between you two, sadly the chances of having what u had before r really slim, but accept and appreciate what you had, and learn from it b/c it will only get better from here if you can do that.

Konstantine sure seems like you know your stuff, man you are SMART Thanks for the info. Do you have im or msn? Would you care if I add you?

Quote Originally Posted by RuntimeError
    Konstantine sure seems like you know your stuff, man you are SMART Thanks for the info. Do you have im or msn? Would you care if I add you?
    runtimeError,

this forum is becoming a very good way to procrastinate, i sent u a msg w/my msn