+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Being a Virgin and Sex

He just wants sexual intercourse and thinks that we've been together for 1 year so why not have sex? Uh in my last relationship I was with my ex for 3 years and he never complained about not getting to have sexual intercourse with me, throughout that 3 year span, he was happy with the other stuff we did. So how come my ex can be happy with no sexual intercourse and this guy cannot?

Dildo and fingers isn't ****ing, it's just a sexual activity for masturbation - self pleasure.
    He's just trying to make you feel guilty, because he doesn't want you self pleasuring. Ignore him. I am sure he masturbates.

Quote Originally Posted by treehugger101 View Post
    I am a Virgin going on 30 and plan to stay one until marriage. My problem here though is this, I have heard that if a women inserts something into her vagina, she isn't a Virgin anymore. Whether it'd be a vibrator, being fingered, etc. Doing those things, means she isn't a Virgin. To me, I know what sex is and I know that if a guys penis goes into your vagina then that means you aren't a Virgin. But I have even heard that if you grind against your partner, CLOTHED penetrating against them, that means you aren't a Virgin either. So what is the real deal? Who's right and who is wrong?
    Anybody else on board yet with the suspicion that Treehugger is a 13 year old boy posing as a 30 year old virgin girl?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

So how come my ex can be happy with no sexual intercourse and this guy cannot?
    Because he's not your ex.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Because he's not your ex.
    Yeah I am well aware of this.

Yeah I am well aware of this.
    so why ask the question? Just because one guy has a particular attitude, it doesn't mean the next guy will feel the same way.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Maybe, maybe not, I know a lot of guys out there, need sex in their relationships, or there are those who aren't willing to wait it out, and then there are those that say they respect you and will wait and then they cheat behind your back, or the some that say they don't believe in marriage then break up with you and get married to someone else later on, etc.

WTF don't you contribute to other peoples threads instead of always making up new ones about YOU? Do you not have anything of intelligence to contribute that may help someone else? Have You never been outside of your own head?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Why does it matter? Are you trying to find a way around things but still remain a virgin?

One thing tempts you to the next thing. If you want to remain a virgin till marriage, then stick to it.
    Last edited by fearoflove; 13-12-15 at 07:18 PM.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Sometimes I don't get these I want to remain a virgin til marriage thing when they are already stuffing a d*ck size dildo up their tunnel :/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12