+ Follow This Topic

Thread: torn between two men

torn between two men

O.K. here goes. I met this man online and we became really good friends. Then we fell in love with eachother. I think he is my soul mate. He is everything I want in a husband. The problem is he lives in Canada and I live in the Southern part of the United States. I have two children and he has none. He has made it clear to me that he doesn't want to live in the U.S. And I cannot leave because my children won't be able to see their father. So lately I have felt like I really shouldn't pursue this anymore. I have met someone else and we have dated a couple of times. I really like him and he reminds me alot of the man in Canada. I think that is why I am so attracted to him. The man in Canada did not know I was dating someone else until the other day. He still wants to try and work things out even after he found out about this other guy. But,he keeps saying he wil come and visit me. He hasn't told me that he will stay here and live here. So I am thinking that we should end this relationship. Because we cannot keep doing this long distance relationship unless one of us is going to move to the other one's country. And there is no way I will leave my children. This other man is really good with my kids and his daughter. But,I don't fully trust him. Because I haven't gotten to know him like I have the one I met on the internet. I am feeling like I am stuck in the middle of this and I am not sure what to do. I have been praying about it. Does anyone have any advice?

Dont be stupid, put this Internet dude out of your mind. You say he's the perfect husband for you but you've never met him. I can claim to be Prince Charming all I Want online, but move in and you'll learn I'm not all I think I am. Trust us, the difference between Online and in real life is like night and day,
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

I agree 100% with TAVS.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    I agree 100% with TAVS.
    Thank you both for your advice. I have known the internet guy for eight months and the other guy for only two months. So I don't know I guess I trust the internet guy more than the other guy because I have known him longer. Thanks again!!

the name of your thread made me think you got DP really badly , for those who dont know, a DP is double penetration , its when 2 guys screw a girl at the same time , usually in different holes one on top of the other .

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by stuckinside
    Thank you both for your advice. I have known the internet guy for eight months and the other guy for only two months. So I don't know I guess I trust the internet guy more than the other guy because I have known him longer. Thanks again!!
    Umm. You know, I really am in love with Jerry Springer. I mean, I've watched him everyday on TV for 3 years; I really know his responses to difficult situations and his opinions on tough issues. He is my soulmate & I plan to leave my husband for him. One day we will meet in person & live happily ever after.

(actually, our family doesn't watch televison; I hope my example isn't out of date)

Arrange a meeting with both guys and have them run an Eiffel Tower on you.

Long distance relationships work for very few people on very few occasions. I would suggest meeting the person in person and spending sometime face to face before deciding to pursue any kind of emotional attachment in the future.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

DP? Not happening here. I wouldn't want to do that at all!! I have not met the guy I have known for eight months. I have been intimate with the guy I have known for two months but no intercourse. I am just a little confused here and wanted some serious advice. Thank you to all that provided that. Mishayna your advice is very good. I do not think he will come here unless he thinks there is a commitment between us. But it is very hard to have a commitment with someone so far away. Thanks again!!!!

Oh and stuckinside does not refer to any sexual act. It means that there are alot of things I can't talk about to people in the real world,but on here it is a different ball game. So weirdo, who said that. Think a little more before you write such trash!!