+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Pushing and Love

Pushing and Love

Lately the Boyfriend I, have been fighting a lot these last couple of days. He says I keep pushing him, I am playing games, things aren't balanced, I am cheating on him, he doesn't trust me, etc. If ALL of this is the case, then WHY are you with me? He says he's with me because he loves me and he cares for me, and he knows I feel the same way. To me though, if I was doing that many things, why would you want to be with me still? Like wouldn't any of you, just walk away, even if you did care and love this person?

He's with you for the same reason that you're still with him: Both of you are apparently OK with a really crappy relationship full of fighting.

He's gonna keep fighting and complaining. And you're gonna keep fighting, complaining and posting here. It's not going to change. Ever.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

" There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone. "
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Haha very funny, but really him and I are fine now.

That's a big headache! Well i guess you both need some time off from the relationship. Give it a week or two to recuperate.

http://tinyurl.com/relationships-tricks-technique
    http://tinyurl.com/dating-howitworks
    http://tinyurl.com/relationshipslike-rightnow

Quote Originally Posted by treehugger101 View Post
    Haha very funny, but really him and I are fine now.
    Your definition of "fine" and my definition of "fine" is very, very different.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

If you do not love him
    Tell him about it
    Yes you break his heart
    but
    and both of you will be able to find people who will love you and you love him