+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How do you control the excessive saliva when French kissing

How do you control the excessive saliva when French kissing

How do you control the excessive saliva when French kissing?

Quote Originally Posted by reality
    either you swallow or she does .

Quote Originally Posted by reality
    Ok, unless your going for some kind of world record then everyone has to break sometime!

Just pause and go for a few lighter kisses to give yourself 5 seconds to swallow, brethe in and hey, stare back into each others eyes for a sec. Your kissing partner will also take the chance to do the same thing, and is possibly as worried about it as you are!

indigosoul Guest
    With a Shop Vac.

Eew. Seriously, come up for air sometime. Or drink something pleasant between kisses, then you won't notice or mind swallowing.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by indigosoul
    With a Shop Vac.

Eew. Seriously, come up for air sometime. Or drink something pleasant between kisses, then you won't notice or mind swallowing.
    LOL... hahahaha!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

...or you could always just let it drool down your chinny-chin-chins. Nothing makes a more romantic picture than two lip-locked lovers with the juice of their passions dripping slowly down their faces.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronos
    ...or you could always just let it drool down your chinny-chin-chins. Nothing makes a more romantic picture than two lip-locked lovers with the juice of their passions dripping slowly down their faces.

Thats a bit odd...

This really grosses me out. I didnt really mind it so bad with my BF of two years, because I was MADLY in love with him and we had an incredible physical attraction. But if it got to me, I'd pull back and wipe my mouth (blek!) - that usually sent the message and he would grin and wipe his too. Back to business, message accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by Maleber
    Thats a bit odd...
    Odd is good, in fact, it's very very good!
    Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.

Try on a regular basis giving each other other sips of wine from your mouths. Managing to do that artfully will indirectly manage the other.
    Speak less. Say more.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Haha, that's actually a good idea Hayward!! I'm impressed, I was expecting another disturbing response.. And no you don't have to add one either..

Eh. I only offer up disturbing comments for their shock value...and to create an apprehension I might.

Something to do while I'm waiting for someone to post on (what I feel) is a serious or meaningful matter.

Have noticed, though, a lot of people here seem to get particularly disturbed over comments having to do with bodily functions more than other things. Curious. Rather a hallmark of youth. Half the conversations I have with women in their 50's or over revolve around bodily function DYSfunctions. I mean, there I am at the nice restaurant, ordering the wine, and she's saying, "So, anyway. The proctologist said the colonoscopy showed some polyps in my colon and that I should come back to have a biopsy taken to determine if they're pre-cancerous...oh, lovely wine...or not, but I'm just not sure I'm up for that yet. Had laparoscopic fundoplication performed on my stomach only a few months ago to try to control acid relfux. Not really keen on going under the knife again. Would you pass the salt, please?"

Meanwhile, the steward and I are exchanging signifcant glances. Mine saying, "Let's get this over quick." His saying, "I'll have the waiter bring the desert menu."

Seems older folks don't think twice about such things. One of the reasons I try my best to avoid them. Fortunately, they're not real hard to outrun.
    Speak less. Say more.

lol That's great Hayward. That stuff doesn't bother me.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Me niether but that one analogy in the anal thread was just wrong. I mean you painted a perfect picture so of course it was going to be taken as "disturbing".