+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: new romantic interest is circumcised and can't orgasm from intercourse? help!

Quote Originally Posted by melancholia View Post
    The relationship status of the OP and her friend is irrelevant. They are long time friends, who care deeply for each other, and are attracted to one another. So many relationships start out this way, so the focus on the official title of their relationship is moot - in my opinion (I hate that I even have to state that, but it seems this thread is particularly touchy). I don't doubt that the OP's friend is sexually attracted to her. I definitely think the pressure and constant focus on the orgasm is taking away from the overall experience and enjoyment of the entire act of sex - from foreplay to the climax. The OP's friend just needs to get used to sex, none of us were very good at it when we first started. It takes time to learn your own body and what it needs to get off, and some of us take a lot more stimulation and time than other people. There's nothing "wrong" with the OP or her friend. They just need to find a happy medium so they can both fully enjoy sex together.
    Nice Cliff Notes^^^ (but you forgot to mention that she needs to be doing all that with her IUD or Diaphram in place. *grinz*
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

So many people are misinformed about circumcision. I have done my research and there is little doubt that it can be a factor in reduced sexual satisfaction for BOTH parties. Circumcision removes 3/4 of the nerves, and it leaves the head unprotected to be worn with friction and insensitive. The foreskin slides up and down reducing unpleasurable friction, and because the head is naturally lubed, there is no problems with being too dry. I had never really enjoyed sex with my current fiance, never had an O, and from asking around and googling I am fully convinced that his circumcision is the main, if not only, reason for it. I actually hate his mother for doing this to him, but that is another story.

Fortunately, there is a solution to this problem. Just google "foreskin restoration" if you are interested. I recommend the Tugger. That is what my fiance uses. Of course, bringing this up to him will be a very delicate task! Men's egos are definitely fragile when it comes to their penises. When you bring this up, make sure you phrase it so that it comes off as being for his benefit, not yours, or you will come off as very selfish and he will feel insecure. And it truly will benefit him greatly. This is what worked for me.

It takes about 2 years for full restoration, and the end result of course will never be as good as the original. But I've heard it greatly improves things, and I can attest that after 6 months I have noticed a positive difference. I am not as sore or dry, although I still haven't O'd.

Quote Originally Posted by tarapaine View Post
    So many people are misinformed about circumcision.
    Yes.. and you are one of them, apparently.
    I have done my research and there is little doubt that it can be a factor in reduced sexual satisfaction for BOTH parties. Circumcision removes 3/4 of the nerves, and it leaves the head unprotected to be worn with friction and insensitive. The foreskin slides up and down reducing unpleasurable friction, and because the head is naturally lubed, there is no problems with being too dry. I had never really enjoyed sex with my current fiance, never had an O, and from asking around and googling I am fully convinced that his circumcision is the main, if not only, reason for it. I actually hate his mother for doing this to him, but that is another story.
    Just because you are not having an orgasm with your partner, it doesn't mean that all couples have that problem when the man is circumcised. Nor does it mean that all men have a problem with orgasm or the pleasure from having one.

For e.g.: We know a guy who at the age of 27 had never been circumcised. He developed a problem wherein his foreskin was causing painful sexual practices and his doctor suggest he get circumcised which would correct the issue. He told us he wished his mother had done it when he was a baby and would have forgotten the pain from the procedure because there was absolutely NO difference in his ability to orgasm, to get his girlfriend off or to the pleasure before and after.

You should stop "hating his mother" for doing it to him because there are hundreds of thousands of men just like our friend who had to have it done later in life... a procedure that changed nothing to his sex life whatsoever, including no change to the intensity of his orgasm. In fact, you say in the other thread that you don't masturbate and you find it "disgusting" that your boyfriend does. If you can't get yourself off, then how do you expect him to know how to do it when you can't even show him what gives you pleasure?

Fortunately, there is a solution to this problem. Just google "foreskin restoration" if you are interested. I recommend the Tugger. That is what my fiance uses. Of course, bringing this up to him will be a very delicate task! Men's egos are definitely fragile when it comes to their penises. When you bring this up, make sure you phrase it so that it comes off as being for his benefit, not yours, or you will come off as very selfish and he will feel insecure. And it truly will benefit him greatly. This is what worked for me.
    I'll research before I comment but just going by the name alone I think that the tugger is what's helping getting him off.

It takes about 2 years for full restoration, and the end result of course will never be as good as the original. But I've heard it greatly improves things, and I can attest that after 6 months I have noticed a positive difference. I am not as sore or dry, although I still haven't O'd.
    You mean he doesn't get you off before he starts using his dick? He should be if you are having trouble orgasming.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I honestly think circumcision should never be done unless it is NEEDED to be done for medical reasons. It is true that there are a lot of botched circumcisions which do lead to sexual problems but not if the procedure is done correctly by a medical professional who knows what they are doing.

I do think mothers who choose to have their babies circumcised should research all the facts first and assess their reasons as to why they feel it is necessary. For hygiene reasons or appearance is not good enough and knew research shows it does not lead to "cleaner" penises.. They should also ensure it is done by a medical professional who uses anesthetics and proper pain relief/healing practices and who is aware fully not to damage the nerves/fenelum.

I would never willingly put my child through that unless the foreskin was too tight and causing problems when he gets older. If they were not meant to have foreskin then they would not be born with it so why remove it if there is no medical reason to. I think it is cruel and unfair to put a newborn through an unnessasary painful procedure and then risk infection as it is an open wound in their diaper.

^^^^ as that may, I don't think the Jews of the world would agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    ^^^^ as that may, I don't think the Jews of the world would agree with you.
    There are thousands getting it done for non-religious reasons also as they believe its more hygenic and may reduce the risk of STD's or cancer etc which is not true. I am not sure what benefit the jews believe in?? but that is likely where a lot of these botched circumcisions occurred as most rabis are not doctors or surgeons I imagine

Most Rabi's have more experience doing a circumcision then most doctors do.

Have you ever been with a guy who is not circumcised who doesn't know how to clean under his foreskin properly? According to my newly single girl friend... it's pretty fvcking gross.

I am from Europe where most men are not circumcised. I have never had that issue. I have a son and after doing some research, I just need to teach him how to clean himself properly once the skin retracts. Or ill just let his dad teach him 😉

Quote Originally Posted by lightstar View Post
    why remove it if there is no medical reason to.
    Your opinion is outdated and wrong. There are a lot of benefits associated with circumcision, although there is so much bullshit posted online by anti-circ propaganda organizations, it's admittedly more difficult to find.

[url=http://www.medicinenet.com/circumcision_the_medical_pros_and_cons/article.htm]Circumcision: Learn the Pros and Cons of This Procedure[/url]

[url]https://www.aap.org/en-us/about-the-aap/aap-press-room/pages/newborn-male-circumcision.aspx[/url]

[url=http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/27/science/benefits-of-circumcision-outweigh-risks-pediatric-group-says.html]Log In - The New York Times[/url]
    Last edited by smarta$$; 23-11-15 at 01:34 PM.

I have done my research. I have a 5month old boy and I stand by what I said above. People are free to do what they choose with their children but I personally would not do it

- - - Updated - - -

In the first artical you posted, it states clearly "There is still no absolute medical indication for routine circumcision of the*newborn"

People are free to do what they choose with their children but I personally would not do it
    Then stop criticizing parents who opt for the procedure for their sons.

I have done my research. I have a 5month old boy and I stand by what I said above. People are free to do what they choose with their children but I personally would not do it

- - - Updated - - -

In the first artical you posted, it states clearly "There is still no absolute medical indication for routine circumcision of the*newborn"
    I know what it said. I posted it. That was in 1975. Most recently, the AAP (American Academy of Pediatrics) says "the health benefits of newborn male circumcision outweigh the risks, but the benefits are not great enough to recommend universal newborn circumcision."

I don't care if you don't want to circumcize, but I *do* care if you want to spread medical misinformation.

You also might want to look at some research about phimosis. I have seen it make penile amputation necessary in an elderly man. :-P
    Last edited by smarta$$; 23-11-15 at 02:28 PM.

I do criticize parents who circumcise their sons.

Quote Originally Posted by dontaskme View Post
    Then stop criticizing parents who opt for the procedure for their sons.
    I didn't. Show me where I did that? I said they should research, get ALL the facts before opting to put their baby through a v painful procedure which I am sure they would realize is unnessasary once they had enough information to make an informed decision.

Quote Originally Posted by melancholia View Post
    I do criticize parents who circumcise their sons.
    Thank you for your brilliant contribution. (rolling eyes)

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast