+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ladies... What am I doing wrong?

Ladies... What am I doing wrong?

I am cursed!
    Honestly. I am finding it impossible to find a GF or a girl who will become my best friend while dating me. I am not bad looking. I am not your typical channing tantum but I am not bad bad looking. Maybe I am a 7.5 depending on what my hair is looking like. I am 16 and I haven't had a proper girlfriend. This is killing me. I have my mom on my tail everyday asking me WHY DONT U HAVE A GF WHY ARENT U NORMAL MAYBE IF U CHANGED UR ATTITUDE ok so that's 1 thing but
    but
    but
    I literally am a
    ****ing
    fantastic
    lier
    Honestly
    I can literally be anything
    so u know
    with this gift
    I talk to girls with different attitudes. SOOO for e.g I might be shy. but then that's a no
    moody? no
    confident and TRYING to be funny? No
    chivalry + educated ? No my lady.
    ultra confident? NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    SOOOOOOOOOOO I don't know what to do lol? Literally as soon as a girl sees my pic they like stop talking to me
    oh and some of my pick up lines are great
    so
    while people say looks aren't everything
    wellcan someone explain to me what am doing wrong???????????
    Sorry about bad spelling and that am soo stressed out
    ughh
    y
    me
    jesus
    y

I think you shouldn't try to force some weird personality onto yourself because you think it's what a girl would like. I think you should just be yourself and focus on meeting someone you connect with on a deeper level. You're only 16, my friend, you are really just a baby. Don't shoot me for saying that, but in the grand scheme of life, you are a fetus. I had ONE boyfriend throughout my entire school career - and we dated from grade 6 to grade 8, so it didn't even really count as an actual relationship. I didn't really start dating until after high school, and I certainly had to sift through a few less than stellar prospects before I was able to figure out what I even really liked in a guy. It takes time to learn these things, and I don't want to see you forcing yourself to be something you're not, just to impress someone, or to get your mom off your back (why is she so pedantic about you having a GF at 16 anyway???). You should just be yourself and someone WILL be attracted to that, you just have to let it happen naturally.

Cant tell whats wrong. Have to see a picture. But you could do better by talking to them in real life not online. Also this video might help to be more attractive.

youtube.com/watch?v=2pRGsIa1cYw
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by melancholia View Post
    I think you shouldn't try to force some weird personality onto yourself because you think it's what a girl would like. I think you should just be yourself and focus on meeting someone you connect with on a deeper level. You're only 16, my friend, you are really just a baby. Don't shoot me for saying that, but in the grand scheme of life, you are a fetus. I had ONE boyfriend throughout my entire school career - and we dated from grade 6 to grade 8, so it didn't even really count as an actual relationship. I didn't really start dating until after high school, and I certainly had to sift through a few less than stellar prospects before I was able to figure out what I even really liked in a guy. It takes time to learn these things, and I don't want to see you forcing yourself to be something you're not, just to impress someone, or to get your mom off your back (why is she so pedantic about you having a GF at 16 anyway???). You should just be yourself and someone WILL be attracted to that, you just have to let it happen naturally.
    Thanks a lot!! But I doubt any girl would be interested in me if I show my true self.
    I am a bit crazy at times but most of the time I just like to think and I don't talk too much and am not funny nor am I confident what can of girl likes this? Also I am from Venezuela, south America and live in England. Do you think maybe English girls don't like my race and maybe this is problem? Thanks Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Single4Life View Post
    Thanks a lot!! But I doubt any girl would be interested in me if I show my true self.
    I am a bit crazy at times but most of the time I just like to think and I don't talk too much and am not funny nor am I confident what can of girl likes this? Also I am from Venezuela, south America and live in England. Do you think maybe English girls don't like my race and maybe this is problem? Thanks Canada
    I sincerely hope that the reason girls aren't interested in you is because you are all young, and not because they are racist. I think you should definitely work on your confidence and self esteem. Not only girls, but everyone, likes to be around people who are positive, confident, and energetic. It doesn't mean you have to change the way you are to impress someone. You shouldn't have to feel like you aren't good enough for another person, because I guarantee you have a lot of great qualities that someone would like in a boyfriend. All you need to do is talk about things you are interested in, and find common ground with another person, so you can talk about things you are both interested in. Getting to know someone is all part of the fun of meeting and dating. You may find someone who is opposite to your personality, whom you enjoy spending time with, and they may find the same in you.

Don't give up, and start being nicer and gentler to yourself. There is nothing wrong with you at 16 years old, and you have plenty of time for dating and meeting women!

Quote Originally Posted by Single4Life View Post
    Thanks Canada
    LOL. Been on this forum long time but first time see where poster says thanks to whole country. Or calls person in country name. Funny however.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

your 16!! you have loads of time to find a gf. Stop trying so hard and just be yourself