+ Follow This Topic

Thread: In relationship wih girl who is going to marry someone else

In relationship wih girl who is going to marry someone else

Hi..

She was my classmate. We started talking after many years of we left school. We became good friends. we spoke day and night. I told her I had crush on her and I love her. then she told me that she had boyfriend in collage and she wants to marry him. But her family is not allowing them. so she still waiting and wants to marry only him. I felt bad but I really love her. I stand by her side. I never left her alone. Many things happened. always stood by her side. Now condition is that. her parents ready for their marriage but she says she loves me. She is not interested in marry to that person. But everyone from their family started preparation for marriage and she cant tell that she don't want to marry because she fight for this day for one year and now she don't want to marry. I love her lot. She love me. We don't know what to do. Its just 1 month remaining for her marriage. Please suggest I am not able to take decision. She says she left everything to god. Whatever will happen. She seems unhappy with what going on. What should i DO?. We cant go to our family and tell our story.

You know that there is nothing for you to do but accept that you cannot be together and leave her to her arranged marriage. I'm sorry.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I agree. if she is leaving it up to god then nothing will change. She will get married in a month unless she tells her parents she has changed her mind.

So she fights for her marriage for 1 year and then says nah **** it I want this guy? Nah she ain't tha wifey mate. move on P!!

She's just a friend. It sounds like she changed her mind about getting married to this guy and is using "I really love you" as an excuse for emotional support.

If she really DID love you, she will tell her parents and elope.