+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Torn between two. Lovers?

Torn between two. Lovers?

Hi there! A greetings from Philippines. I'd just like to consult a problem and of course, bout love.

Let me tell you the background first.
    It was another new school year for me. I met this very cute and kind classmate whom I had a crush on. Eversince the first day, I admired her really. After a week or two, we already are chatting on facebook and already enjoy each others' presence. We would usually talk within the room where only us could relate to what we are talking about. We've been open to each other and used to chat almost everyday.

Then I asked about her lovelife. She told me everything about it. She had a boyfriend (now, her ex), but they had problems in relation to time and distance. At that time, their relationship was already blurred. And I seek the opportunity to express my feelings towards her. She said, she still wants the relationship to work. So, I just kind of like, go away and forget bout the feelings I had.
    By that time, having the thought of "moved on already", I chatted my long-time fan which had a huge crush on me way back two years ago. And now, she's my girlfriend. We are already 2 months as of now. Before I even started courting her, she told me that the feelings were gone. It just came back when she heard me sing again (the reason why she liked me). And we were really happy now.

I then was alerted that a long time suitor of my classmate, the first girl I mentioned, is on her again. And even though i had a girlfriend, I felt jealousness and started becoming bitter. What bothers me is that I do have a girlfriend as of now, but the first girl won't just leave my mind. At first, I thought I'm done with her, but I got myself all wrong. Any advices yet? Am I supposed to break our two-month relationship and go on courting the first girl? Or am I supposed to go steady with my girlfriend?

Another thing, As I was to enroll in Senior high next year, I and the first girl are gonna be in the same school, while my girlfriend chose to go to another school. I know that'll make it harder for me to move on. What am I supposed to do, really?

Sorry for the long post and thanks for the time you spent reading it.
    I would really appreciate immediate and long replies.
    Thanks!
    Godbless.

The reality is your relationship with your GF will fail when you two go to separate schools. there will be so much more temptation to go after other girls, so you are better off just being single and bang as many as you can.

You would be a fool to have a GF when you are at uni.

The one you love? or The one who loves you? haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy that's a very hard question. I think its fair if you give your girlfriend right now a real shot, i mean try to work the relationship for real. If it works then then bingo, you complement each other.... why look or try another one right? Now if it will not work then that's the time you court the other one.

http://tinyurl.com/relationships-tricks-technique
    http://tinyurl.com/dating-howitworks
    http://tinyurl.com/relationshipslike-rightnow