+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Thanksgiving?

Thanksgiving?

What are you guys doing for Thanksgiving? Any fun plans?
    I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways, Maybe it's all part of a plan, Well, I'll just keep on making the same mistakes, Hoping that you'll understand--Ed Sheeran

I'm Canadian. We had ours in October. Had a lovely dinner at our daughter's home and had a awesome visit with her, the SIL and the wee grandson.

Happy American Thanksgiving to you and your fellow Merkins on the board.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    I'm Canadian. We had ours in October. Had a lovely dinner at our daughter's home and had a awesome visit with her, the SIL and the wee grandson.

Happy American Thanksgiving to you and your fellow Merkins on the board.
    Aw that's cute. How old is your grandson? I'm having one dinner here at my house for my family to meet [MENTION=81206]solarion[/MENTION], and another dinner at my Auntie's house for the other side of the family to meet him. It shall be an interesting week, and I'm so looking forward to it!!
    I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways, Maybe it's all part of a plan, Well, I'll just keep on making the same mistakes, Hoping that you'll understand--Ed Sheeran

We don't celebrate thanks giving but we are going to my partners mums house on christmas eve for dinner and then my parents house christmas day its my boys first christmas so its exciting. can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by lightstar View Post
    We don't celebrate thanks giving but we are going to my partners mums house on christmas eve for dinner and then my parents house christmas day its my boys first christmas so its exciting. can't wait
    Oh goodness. I haven't begun to plan Christmas festivities. I mean, I have a few ideas, but not idea specifics.

I need to get my babies first christmas outift and buy a few new decorations

Spent it with the GF's family -- it was a nice time with good food, good music, drinks and company. Christmas is next up and that will be spent with my family.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.