+ Follow This Topic

Thread: anyone please help

I fell in love with the perfect girl; and i need HELP

hello,
    i am currently 17,i haved loved (not a crush) a girl for about 4 years now,this means seriously,We were in a very good relationship for the first 2 years. but then something bad happened and we went apart (wont call it a break up) and my life was hell for 2 years after that, i tell you seriously it was my mistake and my immaturity that caused everything bad. she is a very mature and innocent person (yeah, both together). She is very straightforward and thats what i like about her, although we are friends again i know that she still knows how much i love her and she appreciated the fact. But now she is not concentrating on such things and forcing me to forget her. her parents are conservative(quite opp to her) and her mom doesnt like me (guess she would have told her my stupidities)
    Now i went to see her near her house a few days back and we met, I thought i would be in for a scolding for how i had completely broken contact with her and how i treated her for the past 2 years, but she was so considerate and understanding about my feelings that she said, lets forget everything else and move forward.. i felt so guilty at the moment, that i had troubled such a sweet girl for 2 years.(i tried to make her feel better) She said that her family is stressing her regarding studies and she wanted to do LAW but her family forced her into Science. I felt so bad for her, she is super talented and unlike me a very honest and open person..
    Do i even deserve talking to her,,
    please let me know
    and tell me what can i do..
    Thanks,,
    Last edited by gettysburg; 25-11-15 at 07:54 AM.

It seems to me she has gotten over it, and maybe friendship (nothing more) is possible.

She's obviously a very good and a decent girl. I understand you felt bad because she seem perfect but you messed up. But you regretted it already and it take a lot of courage for a man to acknowledged flaws. That's a sign of maturity, so yes of course you deserve the friendship, the talking.

http://tinyurl.com/relationships-tricks-technique
    http://tinyurl.com/dating-howitworks
    http://tinyurl.com/relationshipslike-rightnow

Need help in dating?

Join whereweallmeet an online dating site with live dating agents to provide advice on how to find the match for you.

you deserve to talk to her lol. I know it's been kinda hard for you to forget hard, but life must move on. This kind of thing makes you learn all you want to know about pain and love so you won't do the same mistakes all over again. The regrets are there and I know that regrets will always come last. Things will change I'm sure if you keep pursuing her, but have you really changed for her? If you have, then my friend i think you deserve it. That's a part of maturity, and it is normal everyone been doing it. There is along and alonger time for you to do pursue or find another as if it feels incomplete. Just to keep in mind that you shouldn't hope that much okay.

Thanks a lot guys

I really appreciate your help, however i really cannot let go of her and cannot settle at just being "friends" which is seeming the most obvious possibility now, i want things to get better, however i have absolutely no clue about her now a days and i assume she is really busy for anything now, so what should i do..

Remember i cannot settle for friendship

Thanks a lot

Sorry but if you can't settle for friendship and she can't settle for a relationship then you have nothing. YOU cannot force or convince someone what you want. You have no choice but to let her go so you can get over her.