+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Don't know exactly how to tell this guy what i like about him?

Don't know exactly how to tell this guy what i like about him?

He keeps asking me what i like about him. However, i feel like whatever i say might sound stupid. I always try to change the subject when he asks. I mean i want to tell him but the back of my mind i feel nervous and dont want to because of his reaction.

We dated before but were never official. Now he's deciding to give it another chance with me and i accepted but he also decided to try with me after college is over and i completely understand because of all the homework we get. I really want to be with him and i know he wants to be with me (he's admitted to me that he loves me).

Help, how do i answer him with out feeling stupid? (If your wondering i only had 1 boyfriend before and havent been in a relationship in the past few years)

There's no wrong answer if it's true, so I suggest you tell him what you find most attractive and stare at said place.

On the other hand, if you want nothing to do with him and let him down slowly, I suggest telling him it's not going to work out.

The funniest answer I've heard to this question was that she liked how tiny and non-threatening the bulge in his pants was because it wasn't likely to attract any other women.

To be honest with you, my first question would be why is he asking you this in the first place? That is such a ridiculously insecure question to be asking a person. It would be one thing if you two were together for a while and he half-jokingly asks what you like about him. However, if he's asking this and you two aren't even really officially together, I'd wonder why the heck he was asking in the first place.

I guess, though, if you DO like him and want to be with him, why not feel free to just answer honestly? No answer is wrong. When you meet the right guy, hopefully you'd have a million reasons, and most of them would sort of be intangible and almost inexplicable. In other words, sometimes you just can't quite even explain to yourself what about one particular person is so special to you. Sometimes the heart just knows.

On the other hand, if you aren't really interested in being with this fella, then I'd just be honest about that right off the bat. Tell him that you like him, but only as a friend. So, up to you, really, and what you want out of the relationship. Good luck.