+ Follow This Topic

Thread: help,regret

help,regret

Hello,i am new here and from Serbia,so sorry for mistakes in writting. I am 20 years old girl and i study medicine. I was never in love with someone,never felt anything. I lost my virginityat19and had three partners"mistakes". I slept first time with much older man,he left me.Then i liked one guy,but his friend liked me and he persuade him to sleep with me,after that his friend who liked me asked me for relationship but i didin't like him and felt stupid,likewhore,but i wanted only sex.They thinl thats not big deal and we are friends now.But i regret that,he was with me because his friend told him,what bestard.I regret that.Third was guy for one night stand. I want relationship now but every guy wantssex.Irejected 30 guy for one month.Guys who want relationship with me-i doon't like them. I am so scared and anxious and i think i will never have noce relattionship because i can't love guy,those who i slept with-i didin't feel anything.What to do and hoq tp not regret past?

stop having meaningless sex if it makes you feel bad

That was last year.I don't do that now but i regret all that

You're too young to think you can't have a real and nice relationship. The right one will come. Just don't give yourself right away to any guys that starts flirting with you, because at the end of the day you are the one struggling from guilt and regrets. Be mature enough to say NO>

http://tinyurl.com/relationships-tricks-technique
    http://tinyurl.com/dating-howitworks
    http://tinyurl.com/relationshipslike-rightnow

Thank you very much for answer
    I hope the one will come one day.
    I learned that from second expirience,i was so stupid and now i feel so bad.I just want to forget those guys,but i am obssesed with thinking

Quote Originally Posted by Stanija View Post
    Thank you very much for answer
    I hope the one will come one day.
    I learned that from second expirience,i was so stupid and now i feel so bad.I just want to forget those guys,but i am obssesed with thinking
    Try not to be so hard on yourself. You are using such negative language when you talk about yourself, and you shouldn't be. There is nothing wrong with enjoying sex, even if you aren't in a relationship with someone. You also can't change the past, what happened cannot be undone, but you can make changes going forward. It is a good idea not to jump into sex with a new partner until you feel a stronger connection to them, emotionally & mentally. Have you ever tried online dating? That can be a great way to meet lots of people so that you can find out what kind of guy you want to be with. Part of growing up and dating is figuring out what you want (and don't want) from a relationship. You are really young, you've only just become an adult.

I think you should focus more on your relationship with yourself right now. Start by being nicer, gentler, and kinder to yourself. Become your own best friend, and once you truly love yourself, you will be able to love another person.

Best of luck to you!
    "Caring is not an advantage."

Forgive yourself, we all make mistakes but learn from them. Next time you meet a guy, make your expectations clear from the start and don't have sex until you trust him. Good luck

Thank you very much <3 you are sooo nice people
    I understand that,thats true that first i have to like myself then other people.I think i am not good person,i like animals more then people.I don't know what's wrong with me.
    I have sometimes obbssesive minds about those guys,i think they are guilty,i was naive and other day i think that this is a lesson.
    Thanks again :*

Complicated, you need to try dating girls