+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused?

Confused?

Last night I went out with my 2 female cousins and ended up running into my ex, he was literally the first face I saw that night . Now , as we're entering the club he says, " You do realize I work here . I'm not gonna play with you , it's 50 dollars to get in the club for you. " .And I'm embarrassed because he knows it's 10$ dollars but wants to single me out of a crowd. I haven't seen or spoken to him in months. We also have really bad blood . Throughout our relationship he cheated on me , hurt me ,and lied. Then ,he pops up with a new girl without currently ending our relationship . We had a nasty exchange of words and that was it. We went 6 months without any contact . I moved on and tried my best to forget about him but last night brought back so many memories . Why do you think he did that ? Do you think he's a jerk, or maybe he misses me?

I think he's a bit immature to do something like that, relationships come and go and some people just need to grow up. As long as you've moved on a done whats right by yourself that's all that matters. People like him are toxic and one day he will realise how childish his actions were.
    Love is difficult, but we can make it easier to tackle by supporting each other.

http://emotionaid.org

hes a jerk! forget him!

Was he teasing or legit?

Also, get the manager. Also, making a scene without doing anything illegal may be your best option. (Neither of those options will likely work, so I'll remind you that you chose the club-life, the club life didn't choose you)

Do you think he's a jerk, or maybe he misses me?
    WTF would you want to know if the jerk that treated you like a disposable dog-poo bag missed you?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion