+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Everything's fine between us, but...

Everything's fine between us, but...

Hello guys,

I'm in a really weird situation. I'm a 24 years old male and I've started dating this girl (26) for a couple of months now. Everything's fine, we love each other and we've an amazing time every time we are together.

But here's the problem: she's married. And despite the fact that she's in a fight with her husband for 8 months now, she still don't know if she still loves him or not. She even moved to another country during this last couple of months (that's how I met her), so the husband is not even with her at the moment.

This situation is driving me crazy. She keep saying that it needs to see him again before making any decision, and now she even convinced him to move here just to see if they can make things work out.

I don't know what to do. Even if we're a great couple together she insists to see her husband again. I honestly don't understand why you should throw a great relationship like the one we have for a person that made you suffer for 8 months straight.

What should I do?

Thank you!

She is married. Her husband will always have priority above you. I suggest you end this affair and move on. You can find a woman who isn't married, who is ready for a relationship with you.
    "Caring is not an advantage."