+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I give up on him?

Should I give up on him?

Thanks in advance for the advice! I’ve been on 2 dates w a guy over the last month, and both were great. For the first couple of weeks we were talking he seemed really into me (texting and complimenting me all the time). Last weekend, I suggested that we hang out but he said he wanted to work on his music. Fair enough. I asked him to send me some of his songs, which he did, but now the daily texts and cutesy language are gone. I told him I liked the songs he sent me, and all I got in response was something like “Thanks! Have an awesome weekend!” : / I’m really into him, but I’m afraid I’ll scare him off if I start texting him and suggesting that we hang out again (since I didn’t get a positive response last time). Everyone says “if he’s not texting you, then he’s not into you.” That seems logical enough, but I’m finding it really hard to totally give up on him, bc I really do like him. Is there any hope with this guy? Should I text him?

Worth a shot, either way you'll lose him but texting him gives you at least a chance of knowing where this is going.
    Love is difficult, but we can make it easier to tackle by supporting each other.

http://emotionaid.org

"either way you'll lose him" lol....

I guess it's true though, I don't have much to lose by texting him. If he's already decided to reject me, it's not like another text will make me *more* rejected. Thanks for the input.

Move on from him and avoid being hurt. Though like someone else said, texting could at least give you some closure.
    Miss Your Ex Like CrAzY?
    7 Things you could have said that destroyed your chances of getting back together.
    Find out what they are: http://savingtrueloves.com