+ Follow This Topic
Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggest, Watch and then Discuss a movie.

Okay looked through the older posts in here and found the list so in case people off the list are not on to give a suggestion you could just take what they gave here as a choice for the next round, TheEvilJester.
    ust to note submissions for older comedy movies so far in-case whomever runs a round involving such you won't have to ask for movies off those already given:
    Ghostbusters - TheEvilJester
    Pretty in Pink - breathe123
    When Harry met Sally - Me - topazlight
    megvoh - Mean Girls/Super Bad
    Jffs24 - Groundhog Day/Hot Tub Time Machine

Mine was: When Harry Met Sally

So we are going for part 3? I forgot what I had even suggested but when reading the other thread by TEJ we aren't doing the comedy one this time? Just giving random various movies so I'll keep those for when we do comedic ones in particular.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

[MENTION=81349]topazlight[/MENTION] Are you okay, not been on again? I think the admin should sticky your thread because it shouldn't be one that falls to the bottom because it is the club main thread for updates and if members are going away or give suggestions, right?

TheEviljester gave a good suggestion in a separate thread about picking bad movies specially to review.

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

Quote Originally Posted by megvoh View Post
    TheEviljester gave a good suggestion in a separate thread about picking bad movies specially to review.

Eh, I don't know. If THAT guy suggested it, I'm not so sure it could really be that great an idea. LOL!

I still haven't totally decided on which movie I would pick for my on purpose crappy one. I have to get to figuring that out.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL 50 shades movie just to make you guys have to sit and watch it LOL

What about that movie I always see complaints about the room?

L M A O, you wouldn't be so cruel, meg L M A O
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

I most certainly would be * twirls moustache* hahahaha
    On topic of bad movies the Troll - troll 2 movies keep showing up.

Troll would be a hilarious choice.

What about Howard the Duck or White Chicks ROFL

Apologies for my absence and all. Was unwell and then we moved and I didn't immediately re set up internet, so I will read and see what I missed since offline.

No problem, topaz -- we've all taken time off from posting here and online as well.

Quote Originally Posted by megvoh View Post
    I most certainly would be * twirls moustache* hahahaha
    You have a mustache, megvoh? LOL! Well.... I am sure it looks very lovely on you.

I voted my last visit but had forum troubles and didn't post on the forum instead logged out but in case any one wonders, I did break the tie and voted for megvoh's movie The Prestige because out of the tied movies, I believe there were four tied, she was one of the tied ones last movie and she has yet to run a movie review, myself, pcmaster and currently TheEviljester has. I felt my decision was the fairest considering.

OK so you did vote -- I was wondering. I'm cool with the outcome, breathe has yet to come back on, same for pc. Someone will have to hit them up to say new review is up. Decision was fair, don't sweat it, topaz.

I'm around now. My movie came close it looks ~ maybe next time.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

^ You and me, lmao for maybe next time. --Although if meg goes with one I think don't think it will be me because I am going with White Chicks.

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast