+ Follow This Topic
Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggest, Watch and then Discuss a movie.

bump per breathe123 request

Thank you, loveadmin for re opening this thread for all of us
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Thank you - breathe123 and loveadmin for opening this thread again for all of us in the movie group.

[MENTION=70896]Exeter19[/MENTION] Since Jester picked your movie for this round that means you are up for running the next round if all involved still want to do another round right after ( since a few of our regular reviewers don't seem to be online for awhile) but Exeter19 you can run the round or pass it to another to run. No one is obligated to run it if they do not want too. You can decide, lots of time to think about it.

hi, topaz. i don't want to run a round, so if another member wants to run it instead of or for me that'd be great. i am not here enough to get things going on time and would prefer not having others depending on me or waiting on me to get it going.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

I don't wanna run it...I never want to run a season either myself... Sorry.

lmao, we are of one mind there. if no one volunteers to run it what happens? [MENTION=81349]topazlight[/MENTION]?
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

To be honest, I had been wondering if we should even bother with another round. At least for right now. Participation is so low these days that I'm not even sure it makes sense. But, I am happy to go along with whatever the rest of the group thinks.

I'd be cool with delaying the movie club until after summer -- not a lot of free online time for me this last while.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Okay, we can finish off this season. I think as of now only megvoh has not commented on that movie review, so keep that thread alive and let's keep this one alive since the loveadmin opened it again for us thanks to breathe123 asking him to do so. So when we start back up in a few months it will be available to plan, add stuff into it.

Would anyone like to run that next season for Exeter19? If no one volunteers then it falls on me and I'll do it for us.

Thanks all movie club members for the past seven seasons.

I've enjoyed the movie club, topazlight. Happy to begin again when it is brought back.

posting on the forum seems down compared to other months so postponing seems like the right thing. i'll be back if notified when you start things back up. do i still give a suggestion or not since not running it next time, whenever that time is to be? might be lots of new movies out to choose from by then.
    William Blake

Oh, that is sad. I liked the movie club & discussing it with all of you. When are you bringing it back, [MENTION=81349]topazlight[/MENTION]?
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Thanks each of you who said you enjoyed the movie club. [MENTION=78034]breathe123[/MENTION] - Probably after summer is over, and sometime in September I am hoping for.

I've always enjoyed it as well, so I will be happy to participate when it comes back. I just agree it didn't make sense necessarily to do it right now since participation has been so low on the board in general. A brief hiatus may help us all to be that much more interested when we get back to it next time.

Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast