+ Follow This Topic
Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggest, Watch and then Discuss a movie.

Hi, [MENTION=47158]madotnw_nihs[/MENTION] ~ Welcome to movie club ~ yay new blood for us :] Think we are waiting on topazlight who created the movie group to come back online or another club member to start it up in her absence. She might have tried to log in & couldn't same as myself & some others because of those troll - spammers up Peters ass on here previously.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Glad to join. I love movies.

Quote Originally Posted by dollhouse View Post
    I'd be up for either... the new movie, the old movie mini-series or each suggesting a King movie and we once again vote on it.... do we wait for Topaz or does someone want to start it for us? Exeter and obviously after my last running ( Eeks..I don't want to run another either) so ... any takers? also.. [MENTION=85795]GLYC[/MENTION] want to join our movie club? others in club should invite more since we are missing some regulars... and we have more new people regularly posting here.
    Hmmm, I might be. It sounds like fun/cool the only thing is I rarely watch movies anymore right now! Which probably makes me a poor candidate. Haha

Thank you for including me!
    Last edited by GLYC; 27-09-17 at 04:54 AM.

Yay to, madotwn ~ GLYC as well. You both will have a long time to watch & review whichever movies ( Like over 30 days I think)

Eager to get this going since I can actually be online a little more now to participate. If you both watched either the old IT miniseries or the new IT movie, you got one hurdle down with the watching because I think one of those or both ( IDK) will be what the movie is this time around.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Ok, I will rewatch old IT to refresh my memory this weekend.

I can make up a thread asking which members would prefer doing out of the IT/ King options we have suggested.... and another member can make up the actual posting thread, okay?

I am not making a poll because I had issues my last time and not interested in the time hassles because is my bedtime now, haha.

I'll include all past members and our two new members.

I know pcmaster doesn't like horror in particular so maybe if he doesn't want to watch that IT movie he could make up the reviewing thread & move it along for members & ask questions( don't need to see a movie to ask questions, only need to see promos really) so ask him to make the review thread?
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Any member can step up to make the reviewing thread if they want to, if no one steps up I will make it up for us. I won't be on again until next week though, so rest can decide what you think is best.

I'll try to add our two new members to my friend list.

Welcome to madotwn_nihs and GLYC.

I don't want to make the thread for review up because I already have 3 active threads in this section so hoping another makes the IT review thread up.

[MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION]... would you like to make up the review thread once GLYC votes and we talley votes to which option will be reviewed? The movie isn't that horror-ish IMO, some scenes are but you could still get through it and review? See breathe123's comment re you in post 308.

Guessing he doesn't want to make the thread up or he'd reply since he would have seen your notification.

I still haven't watched the miniseries hehehe but if C is chosen I obviously will.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

I don't even belong to this but am still bumping it because otherwise, this group loses this thread to stupid thirty day locking and it appears your lyrics thread took the hit topazlight.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Just watched "It Follows" on Netflix past night. Actually a pretty good movie! Kinda spooky. For whatever reason, I found myself getting a little scared watching The Thing alone for the first time years ago, and it kind of re-ignited that feeling. The whole "IT CAN BE ANYONE" aspect is scary.

Quote Originally Posted by lovebroken View Post
    I don't even belong to this but am still bumping it because otherwise, this group loses this thread to stupid thirty day locking and it appears your lyrics thread took the hit topazlight.
    Thank you. I always forget to bump some of the threads we actually use. I probably will never remember. I still cannot understand why we have to have a limit at all, particularly one so limiting. At least couldn't it be like 365 days or something?

Quote Originally Posted by GLYC View Post
    Just watched "It Follows" on Netflix past night. Actually a pretty good movie! Kinda spooky. For whatever reason, I found myself getting a little scared watching The Thing alone for the first time years ago, and it kind of re-ignited that feeling. The whole "IT CAN BE ANYONE" aspect is scary.
    I haven't seen It Follows. Or The Thing, for that matter. May have to check them out.

Quote Originally Posted by dollhouse View Post
    I don't want to make the thread for review up because I already have 3 active threads in this section so hoping another makes the IT review thread up.

[MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION]... would you like to make up the review thread once GLYC votes and we talley votes to which option will be reviewed? The movie isn't that horror-ish IMO, some scenes are but you could still get through it and review? See breathe123's comment re you in post 308.
    That is okay, I will make it up today for all of us. I read the other thread and it seems we are tied? So, I will just go with what I said we would do if this happened the last visit because it makes it easiest for all involved.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lovebroken View Post
    Thank you, lovebroken. I forgot this forum does a locking ritual. Frustrating to someone who doesn't post that often.

thanks for making up the reviewing thread, topaz.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast